Back to the nomads...

I was napping. Since halfway through one of the stories, I fell asleep but woke up in time to hear Sokka yell, "O - MA - SHU!"
"Sokka's right," Katara responded as I sat up with a huge yawn. "We need to find King Bumi so Aang can learn Earthbending somewhere safe."
"Well, it sounds like you're headed to Omashu," Chong said dumbly.

Sokka facepalmed, and I shared his sentiment with a chuckle.
"There's an old story about a secret pass," Chong continued, oblivious to Sokka's reaction. "Right through the mountains!" He said dramatically.
Aang looked at me with wide eyes.
"Is this real or a legend?" Katara asked sceptically.
"Oh, I think that it's a real legend," I said sarcastically. "What else could it be?"
"Yeah! It's definitely a real legend. As it's as old as Earthbending itself," Chong said before he started to play his guitar.

"Two lovers, forbidden from one another... a war divides their people, and a mountain divides them apart. Built a path to be together."
He paused and then mumbled normally, "Yeah, and I forget the next couple of lines, but then it goes..."
He resumed singing, this time with a huge amount of enthusiasm while the others started dancing.

"Secret tunnel! Secret tunnel! Through the mountain! Secret, secret, secret, secret tunnel! Yeah!"

It was quite a catchy tune, so I found myself clapping with the others when it ended. Sokka, however, was typically unimpressed.
"I think we'll stick with flying. We've dealt with the Fire Nation before. We'll be fine," Sokka said, coming over to stand with us.
"Yeah, thanks for the help, but Appa hates going underground. And we need to do whatever makes Appa most comfortable," Aang said cheerfully, his little flower wreath still on his head.
I sneezed, and a flower fell from my head.

"Katara, are there flowers in my hair?" I asked, looking over to her.
She giggled and nodded. "Yup."
"Huh...Whatever," I said, shaking out my hair and letting the flowers fall out.

We tried flying over the mountainous cliffside, where Fire Nation soldiers immediately started attacking us by launching fireballs as we desperately tried to escape on Appa. We tried every conceivable route around the mountain and ended up giving up.
"So..." I said as we touched back down. "That didn't work... Plan B, anyone?" I asked as we trudged along towards where we had been earlier with the nomads.
"Secret love cave... let's go...." Sokka grumbled as we passed the nomads.