My Love hath found me!

So we were cruising along the skies, looking for her esteemed shortness and the man-mountain, when Momo looked over the side of the haystack and caught a glimpse of two people on our tail.
So they were still able to follow us. Damnit! Although, I wouldn't mind having a nice little chat with Ty Lee again.

"How did they find us?" Katara began to panic.
"Appa, come on, we need to go faster!" Sokka yelled as Appa began to fall out of the sky again.
"He's too tired!" Katara yelled.
"Not good, not good!" Sokka was terrified.
I could see it in his eyes.

Appa was heading toward the river.
"We just need to make it across that river!" I yelled, pointing just a few hundred yards ahead.
"Come on, Appa, just a little further!" Katara pleaded with the Sky Bison.
Appa cut down a few more trees before shooting out over the water. We were safe! YES!!!
I let out a victorious whoop as we slid onto the far bank of the river.
"WE MADE IT!" Sokka yelled. "We're safe!"
"You did it, Appa!" Katara called, sighing with relief.
"Now we just pray those ladies can't swim," I said, lying back on Appa.

But they didn't need to swim. The lizard thingies just danced over the water like nothing. I mean... Holy Shiz Knuckles!
Katara stepped forward and spun around, sending a wave of water crashing into Ty Lee's mongoose lizard. The dainty acrobat leapt off the beast just in time and shot through Katara's wall of water. She landed in the treetops, where she gracefully dodged from tree trunk to tree trunk. Gosh, she's beautiful. RIGHT! Knife. Head! Rather keep that attached to me.

Mai was still mounted on her lizard, but she bombarded Sokka and me with her knife things. I threw a fire blast at the incredible sulk, and she leapt off her lizard, avoiding the attack. She spun around and fired more stilettos from a holster in her leg.
'How many does this girl have?!'
Sokka knocked them away with his machete, and we ducked behind a tree. Katara was forced on the run when Mai came charging toward her like a bull. Then Ty Lee somersaulted over to us.

She landed several quick blows on Sokka, using chi blocking to incapacitate Sokka's arms and one of his legs, making him drop his boomerang and sword/club thing. Sokka proceeded to use his forehead as a shield. Ty Lee tried to chi block his skull and injured her hand in the process. Nothing gets through that thing. She backed away before turning to glare at Sokka.
"Good try, but no," he teased her.

"Hey, Ty Lee!" I called for her attention.
"I don't want to hurt you, Mogui!" she yelled back, holding up her fists.
Sokka saw his chance to get away and began hobbling back to his sister's side.
"I know you don't," I said softly. "So how about we just talk?"
I spread my hands.
She swung a punch that I deftly caught. My hand splayed her fingers before lacing them with my own.
"I really like you and want to get to know you better and all that, but you are Juliet, and I'm Romeo," Ty Lee looked utterly confused at that. "Like Oma and Shu. We can't be together with this war going on. Unless someone switches sides."
"Damn this wild heart of mine. It's gonna get me in trouble," Ty Lee said, stepping closer. "If Azula found out...."
"Get out. Fold your bad hand - Don't throw it in with her. She is on the losing side."
"I need time," she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Can't I be with you and her at the same time? Can't you come and join us? Accept the fact we aren't perfect?"
"I love ya. At least I think I do. But Baby, I can't."

Neither one of us wanted either one to say goodbye. But neither wanted to back down either. Just keep on screaming, and we don't know why.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't feel the same," I whispered as I held her at arm's length.
"Damn this wild heart of mine," she whispered. "It's gonna get me in trouble. Yes."
I pulled her in for a hug and planted a kiss on her cheek.
"Yes, I want to be with you," she sighed. "But my duty is to the Fire Lord and Princess Azula." Then she punched me in the gut. Really? Did she HAVE to do that? I mean, Chi blocking, I can live with, but she just left me feeling gutted.

At some point, Appa blasted the two girls away, but I couldn't help wondering. Did Ty Lee really have feelings for me? Or was it a ruse to get close enough to strike? Women... Venomous snakes and women.