Sitting in some Earth Kingdom Town...

Jin and I had decided to walk around town while Iroh and Zuko (well, just Iroh) begged for money. We had just come back to see some guy with a sword strapped to his back talking to Iroh, who set aside his hat and got to his feet, smiling in a friendly manner.
"Oh no..." I muttered, hooking my arm into Jin's. "This isn't going to end well."
He started singing, and we hung back a little to avoid being roped in to sing as well, especially since we didn't know the song.
"Come on, we're talking a GOLD PIECE HERE!" the man yelled, swinging his sword at the old man. "Let's see some action!"

Zuko glared from under his hat, and I slipped around the back and grabbed his arm.
"Don't do anything stupid!" I whispered harshly as Jin hurried around to us.
"Dance!" the man started swinging his swords at Iroh's feet, wholly focused on humiliating the old man.
Iroh continued to sing and started doing a little dance to avoid getting his feet cut off.
Zuko was gripping his knees so tightly you could see his knuckles turn white. The man laughed as Iroh finished his song.
"Nothing like a fat man, dancing for his dinner! Here you go!" he tossed the coin at Iroh's feet and walked off, chortling.
Iroh picked up the coin and sat down with a small smile. "Such a kind man."

Zuko didn't share his sentiments.
"Hey, Iroh, do you think Amaya and I should go look for what supplies we can afford with that money?" Jin stretched out the stiff muscles she'd gotten from crouching with me.
"We just got the coin, and you want to spend it?" I teased.
"Hey, I'm hungry."
"Likewise, Zuko, Iroh? Hungry?"
Iroh smiled warmly at us. "Here you go, spend it wisely."
"Thanks, Iroh!" we chorused as we set off.
"Notice Zuko's ignoring you?"
"Eh, if it isn't me, it's him. What's it matter?" I shrugged.
"You two are hopeless..."