Amaya's taking a nap too~

"Uncle?"
I groaned and rolled over to glare at Zuko with one eye open. "I told you to let him rest!"
Iroh began to stir, and Zuko, of course, ignored me. "Azula did this to you. It was a surprise attack."
"Somehow, that's not so surprising," Iroh responded dryly. "Amaya?"
"I'm fine, just a little...uh..." I held up my currently bandaged hand. "Eh, it's nothing compared to your injury. Does it hurt?"
I got up and crawled over to Iroh and helped the old man sit up. Zuko handed both of us a teacup.
He looked at his uncle, concerned. "I hope I made it the way you like it."

One sip. I heard Iroh splutter and then make forced sounds like he was enjoying it. Me? No subtly. I choked. Loudly.
"Amaya?" Zuko jumped, and Iroh patted me firmly on the back.
"Sorry," I croaked, setting the cup aside. "Went down the wrong way."
Did I mention I was a terrible liar? Well, now you know. Guess what else? Zuko totally believed it.
Zuko handed Iroh a second cup, but I shook my head. "Still recovering, maybe later."
Zuko nodded and set the cup aside.

"So uncle...I've been thinking," he started. "It's only a matter of time before I run into Azula again. I'm going to need to know more advanced firebending if I'm going to stand a chance against her."
He picked up the cup he had tried to hand me, and I wondered briefly if he was going to drink it. He was going to be really upset if he found out we'd been lying. That tea was just....bracing.
"I know what you're gonna say!" Zuko said quickly.
"No, I don't think you do," I muttered.
He rolled his eyes at me but continued.
"She's my sister, and I should try to get along with her."
"No," Iroh said heavily, setting aside his cup. "She's crazy, and she needs to go down."
"Amen!" I quipped.
Iroh struggled to his feet, and I moved quickly to help him. Old bones and all that.
He looked at Zuko seriously. "It's time to resume your training."