Where the Wild ones are...

A/N: Keep you in suspense for a little bit longer... So... Everyone here knows of my buddy Amaya... You all love her and wish her the best. Just to let you know, she has begun posting a 'Blooper reel' for this story. They were either for a laugh or didn't make it. We'll even take suggestions, but there are a bunch that won't be uploaded yet, due to them being potential spoilers and what have you... Some suggestions you comment might make it into the final written thing or the blooper reel, so throw em at us. Gently though, she's little!

The next thing I knew, I was on my hands and knees, gasping for air.
"It was just a trick to trigger the Avatar State! And it worked!"
I looked up, panting to see a furious Aang in the air with a vortex beneath him. Aang turned to face us. Pure fury unlike any I had ever seen on anyone was on his normally peaceful and cheerful face. It was honestly one of the scariest things I'd ever seen. He crashed down, the ground all around shifting and moving, and buildings were demolished. When the dust cleared, Aang was on the ground, looking weary and scared. His eyes roamed over the destruction he'd wrought, and he bowed his head in shame.

Katara and I scrambled to our feet and hurried over to him.
"Aang!" I called, sliding down next to him. "Bro, are you alright?"
Katara pulled him into a hug, and he nodded slightly to me.
"I'm sorry, you guys. I hope you never have to see me like that again."
"Ha! Are you joking!"

We turned to see a mildly deranged General Fong approaching us, stroking his beard in thought.
"That was almost perfect! We just have to find out a way to control you when you're like that."
I gave Aang a look. "Do you mind?"
"Um, no?" he asked in confusion.
I got up, walked until I stood directly before the General.
"The Avatar says no," and I punched him in the nose.
"Anybody got a problem with that?" Sokka called to all the soldiers gathered there.
They shook their heads quickly.
"Do you still want an escort to Omashu?" one of the soldiers asked, bowing respectfully before us.

We all shared a look.
"I think we're all set," Katara said airily.
Before long, we were all on Appa and on our way to Omashu.