Did Amaya have a mind? If she did, she just lost it...

A/N: Hello my lovelies~ So I have a wee little competition thing. You guys have a week to vote. Amaya needs a disguise to avoid having her trademark blonde hair give her away while trying to hide out in Ba Sing Sei. Cut (it is rather spectacularly long by this point) and put a wig over it or dye? Amaya is in favour of cutting, Zuko votes dying it. You guys decide who wins the argument.

Zuko almost choked on his drink. "You're joking, right?"

"It makes sense," I tried to reason with him.

"No, it doesn't!" Now he wasn't making any sense.

"I gotta do it, or people will recognize me."

"No, they won't," Definitely no sense. I think the heat's getting to him. "They wouldn't recognize you because nobody's heard of you. You aren't a wanted ... person..."

"Yes, I am. I sassed your sister, remember?" I took another sip of my mango smoothie. Eww. Mango. "Also, I've seen a few posters that just say "golden-haired girl" and I assume that means me."

"But you can't!" He was getting distraught over this. "It's what defines you!"

"Excuse me?!"

"... Visually..."

"Good save..." Another sip. "This drink, I dislike it." 

I slapped my hand down on the table. "I think I'll have another flavour."

"I'll get you another drink if you agree not to cut your hair."

I narrowed my eyes at him. 'He just tried to barter with me!'