Sneaking outta town~

Like a boss. In a pot. It's so cramped in here. I dislike it, and it's bumpy, and I think my motion sickness was going to kick in. Blergh. Please tell me we're there.

The pot stopped moving, and I popped up slightly. Ah-ha! We're out of town and out of sight. The other two were coming out of their pots, so I threw off the lid and jumped out with a "yippee!"

Only, I tipped the pot and fell instead.

Motion sickness, plus cramped limbs, plus suddenly jumping up. Never a good thing. I think I'll lie here for a little bit.

"Am-"

"JASMINE!" I said loudly, rolling over onto my stomach and then getting up. "Is a lovely name, don't you think?"

Zuko rolled his eyes at me as Iroh chuckled happily.

"Clearly, you're fine," he said with a shake of his head.

"Clearly, I was never fine," I retorted.

"Clearly, you are right," he answered back.

"Clearly, you are childish."

"Clearly, you are wrong."

"Clearly, you haven't noticed you've been arguing childishly with me."

He paused at that before facepalming. "Dammit, Amaya."

"Jasmine. Seriously, how is that hard to remember?"

Zuko grumbled as he turned away, and we started making our way, away!

A/N: I apologize for this late update and also for it being so short. Uni is a bottom. Also, I've been socializing, and it makes me tired—also, my Birthday on Tuesday. So now I'm not only tired but also older. Also, I've been looking into starting another fanfiction, but I have no idea which fandom to tackle next without Sasha here to argue with. Mayhap I should finish this one first, yes? Enjoy! There should be another one along, uh, soon. I think. Let's all hope, yes?