Sandy Standoff

A/N: I'm just going to take this moment to say...sorry. I got sick, then I had uni work and more actual work, and cause Sasha cannot write any more for the next 2 years or so, I've been on my own. Anywho, you all know Amaya like's to sing, right? What song do you think she should sing next? Shall she serenade Koko with a love song (by accident, that's just how she is), or is she going to sing a rousing something or other? I'd like some song choices for her to sing at appropriate/inappropriate times randomly. Keep reading, commenting, voting, and whatever else it is one can do and most importantly, have fun~

A bald guy with a big fuzzy beard stepped forward, frowning at us but clearly prepared to talk.

"What are you doing in our land with a sandbender sailer?" he questioned. "From the looks of it, you stole it from the Hami tribe."

"We found it buried in the desert," I answered.

"We're travelling with the Avatar," Katara continued. "Our bison was stolen, and we're trying to get to Ba-Sing-Se."

One of the younger sandbenders stepped forward, raising a clenched fist at us. "You dare accuse our people of theft when you come riding in on a stolen sand sailer?"

"Quiet, Gashuin!" the bald one yelled. "No one accused our people of anything. If what they say is true, we must give them hospitality."

"Sorry, father," 'Gashuin' said sheepishly.

"I recognise the son's voice," Toph whispered to us.

Muteki crouched down next to her. "How?"

"He's the one that stole Appa," she responded.

"Are you sure?" Katara asked.

"Can't accuse unless you're one hundred per cent sure," Jin added.

"I never forget a voice," Toph said firmly.

Aang took several steps forward, and I could already see this would end in a fight.

"You stole Appa!" he yelled angrily. "Where is he? What did you do to him!?"

"They're lying!" Gashuin retorted, almost desperately. "They're the thieves!"

"Sounding awfully guilty there," I commented, cracking my knuckles and stepping forward. "Unless you want Aang to lose his mind, I suggest cooperating. This won't end well for anyone otherwise."

"I'm not guilty!" he screamed back.

Aang swung his staff down, obliterating a sand sailer.

"Where is my bison!"

"Crapbaskets," I muttered.

"Oh, you say that too," Jin commented nervously.