Some distant resort...

I was currently sitting in a nearby hot spring and sighing blissfully. I hadn't had a real, hot bath in so long. Every muscle in my body was slowly untensing, and I was finally able to relax. One of the women who worked here brought a towel. Apparently it was time for a massage. I didn't ask for one, but I wasn't exactly complaining. So once I had securely wrapped the towel in place, I followed the attendant out to where I was supposed to go. I absently remembered that today would be the anniversary of Zuko's banishment, but honestly had no idea how to bring it up or anything. So I did what I always did. I played ignorant. I also remembered that Azula would be arriving soon.

"Um, I changed my mind," I said, calling over to the woman guiding me. "Could I please have you take me to my room so I could get dressed?"
"Oh, of course miss," the woman seemed confused, but thankfully she didn't question.
How would I explain that? 'Oh, I just remembered that Zuko's mentally disturbed sister was coming by to visit, and I'd rather not get caught with my pants down, so to speak?' That would go down well, wouldn't it?
"Oh!" the woman made a startled noise, and stopped so suddenly I bumped into her, and almost lost my towel.
"Please, warn me before you do tha- oh that's a Zuko..." I blushed so bad, I was sure my whole body turned red, and I pulled the towel as tightly around myself as I could.
He was also blushing furiously, before turning sharply and walking swiftly in another direction.
"Okay, I think I'd really like my clothes back."
"Of course, right this way," the woman hurriedly guided me back to my room, where some nice fresh clothes were waiting for me.