This is a terrible idea

A/N: So it turns out I can only do 200 parts in a story.  SOOO I'll be posting the last few chapters of Book 2 in another book called Accidental Avatar 2 - RocknRoll Intensified, considering how things are heating up a little here.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but that's part of the reason why the next chapter has taken so long.  That and Persona 5 has taken over my life, but that's another issue entirely.  Anyway, guys, you keep on doing your thing!

We'd managed to sneak into a garden, which was absolutely gorgeous when I came nose to nose with a bear. Jin had to physically stop me from screaming, though the bear actually fell over from its fright.

"Bosco, what's the matter?" a voice called when a young adult male human appeared from behind a bush of sunflowers. He had this tiny adorable pair of glasses on his nose, and he turned a bright pink when he saw Jin and me.

Oh! He's sweet for Jin.

CUTE!

But I'm having trouble breathing through this hand. I stuck my tongue out, licking Jin's hand, causing her to squeak and pull her hand away quickly.

"That's gross!" she hissed.

"I couldn't breath!"

"Jin, what are you doing here? Who is your friend?"

"This is Amaya," she said, waving a dismissive hand at me. "I'm here to warn you that you're in terrible danger."

"What?"

"Trojan Horse!" I cried dramatically. "You've been duped!"

"Amaya!" Jin snapped before shaking her head. "She's right, though. Those "Kiyoshi Warriors" you welcomed in? They're imposters."

"What do we do?" he questioned anxiously.

"If we do anything too soon, then there's a chance everything will turn to custard," Jin said, thinking hard.

"I like custard," I commented offhandedly. "But what if you gave the fakers a reason to expose themselves? Maybe make them think they're protecting the king? Something that gets them to either slip up and reveal themselves or throw you in with wherever they left Katara?"

"That's brilliant!" Jin grabbed my shoulders. "Promise me you'll watch him while I'm gone?"

"Uh, sure?"

Jin turned to the king, but now she looked super nervous. "Your Majesty, there is something I need to tell you that will probably shock you."

"What is it?" he looked super nervous now—Jin's gonna chicken.

"She's a firebender, but she has never set foot in the Fire Nation or any of its conquered lands, and she thinks you're gonna hate her now because of what she was born as."

"Amaya!"

"You're a firebender?" the king looked confused.

"She did travel with the Avatar," I pointed out helpfully. "And just because there are a few bad apples in the bunch doesn't mean they're all bad."

"The phrase is 'one bad apple spoils the bunch'," Jin sighed at me. "But she is right. We're not all psychos like the ones who infiltrated your palace."

"Only one of them is a firebender, though," I said. "The other two are non-benders. Also, you get crazies in every group."

"True," the King said, folding his hands behind his back and staring at his feet with a look of intense concentration.

"The bear likes her," I said as the said bear started licking Jin's face.

"True again," the king said. "Alright, I trust you, Jin. What is your plan?"

"We'll go to the palace, and you're going to do something firebendery that looks like it's going to harm the king," I said, pointing at Jin. "He'll order them fakers to arrest you. You can accuse them of being fakes. We'll see what they do. From there, you will probably get taken away, and we'll keep pretending to believe them."

"And you'll keep him safe?" Jin demanded.

"Well yeah, they're trying to kill him."

The king swallowed loudly.

"Uh... you'll be fine," I said, turning back to Jin. "But you need to get you and Katara out of there as soon as possible, come find us, and help us get rid of the fakers. I don't think we can trust anyone else until the Avatar gets back or you two."

"Right, go, team!" Jin said with mock enthusiasm.