Hoe don't do it....

A/N: Sup ma peeps!!! Tis Mogui back in da house!!! I'm not really... Amaya is posting this on my behalf, but I couldn't help but write a little. I just want to take a quick moment to thank Amaya to pieces for being a wonderful person and continuing the story all on her lonesome. Can we get a round of applause for her? I also want to say; I love all you fans. Please give yourself a big pat on the back and a huge hug from me for putting up with us. I'm going to say I love you all. I can't wait to get back and read what Amaya has added and all your lovely comments. Don't forget to tell Amaya How much you love her. And Amaya, if you change a word of this AN, my little spies will tell me, and I will come for you... Love you all.  

A/N2: So I had something to ask, but I wasn't going to mess with Sasha's A/N, so here goes. Could you guys send me any fan theories and/or headcanons regarding our four friends? I love reading those things, and I want to see how you guys see Amaya and her crew. Also, sorry, Amazu on its way!

Sparing with Muteki was fun. I got to get beaten to a pulp every time. He caught my shoulder with a giant boulder again, and I went over backwards. I've figured out that the trick to not getting destroyed. I'd to get close enough not to get hit by the boulders, but not close enough to be torn apart by his massive hands. I stood and ran towards the giant, blasting fire at anything he threw at me, pushing it just off course enough to miss. Or at least, let me dodge.

I drew back a fist and launched a fireball. A rock wall caught it. I jumped and grabbed the ledge, firing a blast over the wall with my other hand.

"You fight like my sister!" Muteki yelled jokingly.

"I fought your sisters!" I yelled back. "That's a compliment!"

He laughed and dropped the wall.

I could see the fist coming as soon as the wall was out of the way—no time to block it, or dodge it or redirect. Instinct took over, and I jabbed two fingers into his elbow. The giant stiffened like a board. To be honest, it was pretty funny. He shook for a bit and fell over. Then he started smoking. I looked at my hand. Electricity crackled along my fingertips, making funny patterns. Then back at the smoking husk of a man. He groaned.

"KATARA!" I yelled, dropping to my knees. "HELP!"

Katara came running, her water pouch open and drained instantly as she began attempting to heal Muteki.

"What happened!?" She demanded.

"We were sparring, and I think I hit him a bit hard with some Lightning."

Muteki nodded and groaned again.

"You just stay still!" Katara commanded as she focused on healing his burns.

Colour began to return to his face as Katara laid her hands on the electric mark on his elbow. She flinched slightly as their skin made contact.

"Shocking, isn't it?" Muteki asked.

I chuckled. Katara didn't seem all that amused. Trust a giant to have a sense of humour, even after a near-death experience.

Katara smacked me on the arm. Muteki was asleep under a tree, recovering from the healing, and Katara was having a right go at me for hurting him.

"You're so lucky that lightning didn't pass through his heart!" She yelled, slapping my arm again. "You Shouldn't Be Fighting!" A slap punctuated each word.

"Ow!" I complained.

"Don't talk back to me!" She shouted. "If I hadn't been here, you could have killed him!"

"I-"

"And if you think that I'll always be here to pick up the pieces of your mess, then you've got another thing coming!"

"We-"

"No! You are just so...! Selfish! Always fighting each other! Hurting each other! I will not allow it anymore!"

"Yes, miss..." I sighed. 

There's no winning against an angry girl.

She huffed and stomped off.

I sighed and sat beside the unconscious man.

"One minute, she's happy and friendly. The next, she's a deadly viper..."

"I know what you mean, dude..." The 'sleeping' giant said softly.

"You just pretending, dude?"

"Better to be in the frypan and not in the fire... At least I could try metalbend my way out..."

"Naa... The fire's good. It's her... Bipolar ism... Friendly and warm, one minute and totally shut off and icy the next..."

"Not like that with me..."

"She didn't kiss you, did she?"

"She kissed you?!" He sat bolt upright. "You didn't kiss her back, did you?"

"No! She kissed my cheek, and I was too shell shocked from that to do anything. Then she ran off."

"Good," he commented. "Otherwise, I would have had to have ripped your spinal column out of your mouth. Have you talked to her about it?"

"No... Not yet," I sighed. "And I believe you could rip my spine out... But, why?"

"She's Aang's girl," he whispered. "So don't screw up the story."

"I won't. I like my spine..."

"Good. You should talk to her."

"Next time I get a chance," I sighed, leaning back. 

I was asleep in minutes. Funny how a fight can wear you out so easily...