Hey, this one is a little longer!

I have no idea how long we were working at it when Sokka called out to us.

"Good work, Team Avatar," Sokka said encouragingly. "Now Aang just needs to... DUCK!"

"That's not a duck, that's a-"

I had to pull Mogui down with the rest of us, as he was too busy pointing out the difference between the blue fire roaring overhead and a literal duck.

"Whoa!" Aang cried.

"Wow, Azula!" a preppy voice called out. "You were right. It's the Avatar!"

We rolled onto our feet, and I looked up to see three girls on a broad girder above us. The one speaking had her hair pulled up in a plait. 

She gave Mogui a flirty look. "And friends...."

"Hey," Mogui grinned back dreamily.

I made a disgusted noise as I grabbed his arm and dragged him after the rest.

The girl swung down and made to attack Aang, who blasted her back with some wind while we powered on down the corridors. We eventually came to a T-section, and Aang turned to us.

"You guys get out of here," he said. "I know what I have to do!"

As he made to charge off down one of the corridors, Katara called out to him and threw her bending water pouch to him.

The rest of us made our way down the other corridor.

"Guys, has anyone noticed we've been seeing an awful lot of Zuko's sister and none of him?" Mogui yelled as we ran.

"Didn't know you missed him that much!" I yelled back.

"Who cares about that right now!?" Sokka yelled as well.

"I mean, where is he? And by extension, where is Amaya?" Mogui continued.

"Can we worry about that when we don't have crazy girls trying to kill us, chasing us?" Katara snapped.

"I always have crazy girls trying to kill me chasing me," Mogui quipped.

"Amaya doesn't chase!" I corrected. "She just throws things at you from a safe distance."

We ran down the hall until we came to a dead-end, with a hatch and a sign. Sokka and Mogui started struggling with the hatch while Katara and I caught our breath.

"Slurry pipeline?" Katara questioned. "What does that mean?"

"Slurry is a semi-liquid mixture," I answered. "It's kinda like mud?"

"Oh," Katara answered.

The boys finally got it open. 

"Well, that means our way out," Sokka said as we all peered into the pipe. 

Slurry flowed by, and I wrinkled my nose at it.

"Well," Mogui said before motioning to it. "Ladies first."

I pushed him in for that. Katara went in next, and I followed. The minute we were in the slurry, we were swept away. I could hear Sokka and Katara screaming, and Mogui too. I kept my mouth shut. Scared, yes. Want slurry in my mouth? Nope.

When we were finally ejected into the open air, while Sokka tried to wipe the ooze off his tongue and was pounding the slush in a wild tantrum, Mogui and I jumped to our feet and took defensive postures as Ty Lee popped out next. She had been smart. She kept her mouth shut. Before she could touch the ground, though, Katara bent the slurry back and blocked her into the exhaust.

"Try and block my chi now, circus freak!" Katara yelled.

"Hey, gymnast!" Mogui defended.

"I'll admit, no one really deserves having their self-esteem attacked," I added. "But other than that, you keep that pressure building."

"Yes! So when Aang delivers the final blow, it'll be ready to pop!" Sokka cheered.

The girl struggled and then shot Mogui pleading eyes. He looked torn. So I grabbed him by the ear.

"Hey, Romeo," I yelled into it. "There were three, right?"

"Ow!" he whined. "Yes, Ty Lee, Azula, and then that other girl. I forgot her name, but she throws knives."

"Mai," Ty Lee helpfully added.

"Yeah, that was the name," Mogui grinned. "Thanks, beautiful!"

She blushed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Sokka, Mogui and I will see if we can't find her and keep her busy. Her or Azula," I said, dragging the blonde firebender behind me. "Katara, keep that up!"

"Trust me, I will," she said bitterly.