Currently on a Ship

I had just finished helping clean up when I noticed that Jet and Zuko were missing. A quick look around, and I saw the two of them standing near the prow, just looking over the water. Jet clapped Zuko's shoulder, then turned and walked past me. As he passed, he threw me a wink, to which I responded with a raised eyebrow, and walked towards Zuko. Jet grabbed my hand and spun me around, and as the clutz I am, I stumbled and fell against his chest.

"Jasmine was it?" he asked.

"Aye," I answered, pushing off his chest to stand up straight. "You didn't spin me just to ask if you had the right Jasmine, did you?"

"I was actually wondering if you would be interested in spending some time with me in Ba Sing Sei," he answered, a charming smile.

Not gonna lie. I panicked a little. "Uh, I guess? If I have the time, I don't mind hanging out for a little while."

I glanced over my shoulder towards where Zuko was still staring out over the water. I made to pull my hand out when Jet's hand caught my chin and turned my face to his.

"Has anyone told you, you have the most beautiful eyes?" he asked.

"Yes, and I believe them less and less, the more they say it," I answered, pulling my chin out of his hand. "Look, will you stop grabbing me? I am a person!"

He smiled, that cute, crooked grin he had. "I see that."

My cheeks felt like they were burning as he leaned in close. When I realised what was happening, I ducked away.

"Woah, time out!" I held my hands up in a warding off gesture. "What are you doing? Actually, don't answer that. I barely know you, buddy. So tone it down."

Before he could say or do anything else, I flounced away with a huff, back to Iroh, Zuko completely forgotten.