What have we here???

A/N: So I'm putting the description thing to you guys! Kind of like a competition. Describe Amaya, Me, Jin and 'Mr Crimson' and the winner receives: Their description being featured in the story, A mention in the story plotline and a sneak peek at what's to come. The ground rules are: pay attention to what has already been said, (although not much has been said about Crimson... Let's go with Muscular boxer type... so previously broken noes and big arms... also really tall(6'2))

"Where did you get these?" Iroh questioned as Zuko dropped food in front of him.
Jin and I gave each other a knowing look as Zuko grumpily turned away.
"What does it matter where they came from?"
"Hmmm...." we all said very seriously together.
All three of us took a bite out of the food and shared looks. "Hmm!"
"Ugh," he rolled his eyes at us and stalked off.
"Jin, come e'er a second..." I mumbled, dragging Jin with me, out of earshot from Iroh. "I'm going to go see what Zuko's doing."
"Careful..."
"I'll kick his ass if he tries to get fresh, don't worry."
Jin rolled her eyes at me and laughed. "Yeah, somehow, I don't think he's the type to "get fresh" with anyone."
We laughed, and I waved to Iroh. "Heading out for a bit. I'll scream if I need anything!"
"Be careful!"
"Of course!"