Who's that Pokemon!?

A/N: So I lied. Here is the next episode, much sooner than I implied. I tried to make it as long as possible, but it seems Amaya is doomed to have short chapters. *Bows apologetically* Next time for sure!

"So, Miss Jasmine, Mr Lee and Mr...Mushy, is that right?" an unpleasant sounding woman sat up in a booth as we waited to get our passports stamped and returned.

"It's pronounced, Moo-shee," Iroh responded lightly.

She looked up from her papers angrily. "Are you telling me how to do my job?"

Iroh stepped closer. "Uh, no, no, no!"

He gave his most charming smile. "But may I just say that you're like a flower in bloom, your beauty intoxicating?"

She smiled, clearly charmed. 

"You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, handsome," she made a cat-claw motion, and I had to resist gagging. "Rawr. Welcome to Ba Sing Se."

She stamped the papers and pushed them forwards.

Zuko snatched the papers from Iroh, clearly disgusted. "I'm going to forget I saw that."

"How do you always make that work?" I questioned. "I come off as creepy when I try to be all charming and flirty."

"Your awkwardness and sweet nature are charming enough that when you try to mimic another form of charm, it doesn't work," Iroh explained.

"Not the first time I've heard that," I responded with a laugh.

A small child ran past, tripping and falling next to me. He started to cry, and I bent to help him up.

"Hey, you're okay," I said gently, dusting off his clothes. "Oh, that looks sore."

There was a big gash on his knee, and I helped him over to a nearby fountain. "Here, let's get you cleaned up."

I waterbent some water from the fountain and gently laid my hand on his knee. He flinched away slightly as it stung the open wound but then sat there with open-mouthed wonder as the wound healed, leaving smooth, healthy skin in its place.

"There, all better?"

He nodded enthusiastically, thanking me as he ran to tell his friends about his experience.

"It is also things like that that make you all the more endearing," Iroh added, patting my shoulder.

"When did you get there?" I jumped, then laughed at the old man.

He grinned widely as Zuko tried to look like he wasn't paying attention. Silly boy.