Back in the forest...

A/N: Sorry about the lack of updates over the last two days. I was out at a seminar and didn't have the computer with me... Anyhow... Two updates now to make up for it... As always, comment on anything you want to be added. It may make it to the story or at least make it to the blooper reel... We love yous, fellahs!

I had almost gotten myself lost but managed to kind of find my way back to where Iroh was sitting. Zuko had just returned too, and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud at his little fish. It was... pathetic...
"Zuko! Amaya!" Iroh called, his back to both of us. "Remember that plant I thought might be tea?"
"You didn't..." Zuko said slowly.
"I did...and it wasn't..." Iroh turned to face us, a horrible rash all over his face and parts of his hands.
"I told you not to!" I yelled, hurrying over to Iroh
"When the rash spreads to my throat, I will stop breathing," he said, strangely calm, but then he became excited. "But look what I found."

He held out a stick revealing berries. "These are bacui berries, known to cure the poison of the white jade."
He paused and stared at them with slightly doubting eyes.  "That, or maka'ole berries that cause blindness."
"We're not taking any more chances with these plants! We need to get help," Zuko snapped, grabbing the branch and throwing it aside. "And why didn't you stop him!?" Zuko yelled at me.
I glared back at him.
"If I could, then I would, but I can't, so I shan't!" I snapped back. "And right now isn't a great time to get all self-righteous with me. We need to get help for your uncle."

"But where are we going to go?" Iroh said, kneeling and scratching his rash vigorously. "We're enemies of the Earth Kingdom and fugitives from the Fire Nation."
"If the Earth Kingdom discovers us, they'll have us killed," Zuko mused.
"But if the Fire Nation discovers us, we'll be turned over to Azula," Iroh stood back up and resumed scratching.
"I think the answer is pretty obvious," I said, smoothing out a crease in my shirt.
"Earth Kingdom it is," Zuko concluded, and we headed off in the direction of a nearby village.