How about someone else for a change?

While waiting for the train to arrive, I had taken up entertaining myself - and a few kids who had noticed me doing this - by doing random loops and swirls with waterbending.

"Last call for Ba Sing Se!" a voice called from the ornate stone train that had just arrived.

The kids ran off to find their parents and boarded the train, and I joined Iroh and Zuko onto the train.

I had the strangest feeling of being watched, but no matter how I tried to look for whoever was staring, I couldn't see anyone. So, finally, we sat down on the seats in one of the boarding cars. Zuko was still sulking about something. Probably the tea thing. He hadn't said a word since then, and Iroh and I had fallen into a comfortable silence. Well, comfortable between the two of us. Not so much with Zuko. You can feel the tension coming off him in waves.

I sat between Iroh and Zuko. Hopefully, this would keep Zuko from snapping or something. Iroh glanced at Zuko before turning to the lady next to him, who had a little baby in her arms.

"What a handsome baby," Iroh commented, tickling the blanket with his finger.

"Thank you," the woman said warmly.

Iroh and I struck up a conversation with the lady, who introduced herself as Ying, while Zuko continued to glare at his toes.

Before long, the train began to move, and we were on our way in.