Adventure Time with Friends~

A/N: Hey guys, Amaya and I need a hand generating a character who may or may not be included later in the series. The creator sheet we use asks for a song that describes them, and we are drawing a blank... Here is his gist...

An attractive young fella about 12-14 years old with an angel face. He's a good kid but has a questionable understanding of right and wrong and tends to take things that aren't his often. He's nice but also has very little tact and can say inappropriate things at bad times. He seems very innocent (and generally is very innocent minded) but is much more intelligent than he lets on. He has abandonment issues and is terrified of losing his parent figure.

------------------------------------------------------------

So it was decided that we would be flying to find some ancient library out in the desert somewhere. I had a nagging feeling that I forgot something. That Professor - uh whatever his name was - was babbling away to Appa and Aang while Toph was whining and complaining. Mog and Katara were...well, I'd say that Katara was doing everything in her power to ignore him while he was trying to get her attention by staring at her. I think Sokka and Momo were fighting over something, but they might have just been having a very heated discussion on property rights. That's probably it.

As for Muteki, he was acting as a pillow, and I was relaxing, trying to avoid getting turned into a cooked firebender. Muteki had a big shadow. I was using him as an umbrella too. Basically, he had become furniture. He was also sleeping. I was dozing. Not quite sleeping, but getting there.

"There it is!" Toph's enthusiastic call didn't rouse either me or Muteki.
For one thing, she's blind; she can't see. For another. Much comfort, no moving.
Everyone else, however... Do you see gullible? I think I saw it on the back of Aang's head as he darted over. Oh, look, Mogui fell for it too.
"That's what it will sound like when one of you spots it," Toph said blankly before pulling a "duh" face and waving her hand in front of her blind eyes.
Muteki snorted, which indicated he wasn't actually sleeping.

Then Sokka spotted something. We landed. I sighed and got up so I could see what everyone was making the fuss about. A tower erupted from the sand like a tree. Tall, and ever so slightly tilted, but still there nonetheless. Like the leaning tower of pizza, as Amaya would've said.
"Forget it," Katara sighed. "It's obviously not what we're looking for. The building in this drawing is enormous."
"We're here," I sighed.
"What kind of animal is that?" Sokka asked me as a random fox appeared.
I could almost see Amaya squealing and trying to catch one.
"Probably one of the Fox Knowledge Seekers."
"Oh!" Mr Backpack grinned excitedly. "We must be close to the library!"
The little fox darted up the tower and into the structure.
"Well then, this is the library," Sokka took the drawing from his sister. "Look! It's completely buried."
"The library is buried?!" Backpack ran forward, collapsing on his knees, all but burying his head in the sand. "My life's ambition is now full of sand."
Then he pulled out a tiny shovel. "Well, time to start excavating."
Toph put her hand on the library. "Actually, that won't be necessary. The inside seems to be completely intact. And it's huge."

"That fox thingy went in through a window," Sokka pointed at the tower. "I say we climb up there and give it a look."
"I say you guys go ahead without me," Toph sighed.
"You got something against libraries?" Katara asked
"I've held books before," the tiny earthbender shrugged. "And I gotta tell you; they don't exactly do it for me."
"Oh, right. Sorry."
"Let me know if they have something you can listen to," Toph called after us as we sized up the tower.
Sokka threw his boomerang into the tower, trailing a rope behind it. It didn't take too long for us all to climb up.