Is it snowing? Nope... Its just Appa's dandruff

Oh, the beauty of spring. Appa was shedding, and Toph thought it was grass. Oh, the beauty of it. We made many fake beards and stuff, then Toph stuffed her pits and asked if anyone had a razor. Everyone laughed and had a great time, except Katara. But, she joined in eventually, laughing after Aang sneezed. That night, however, Katara and Toph started squabbling.

"So, Toph," Katara said. "Usually, when setting up camp, we try to divide up the work."
Toph shrugged casually. "Hey, don't worry about me. I'm good to go."
"Well, actually, what I'm trying to say is, some of us might fetch water, while someone else might set up the fire pit or put up the tent," Momo flew over to her, dropping several berries he had collected into her hands. "Even Momo does his fair share."
"Katara, I'm fine," Toph said breezily. "I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire," she patted her bag. "I've already collected my own food, and look," she Earthbent a rock tent over her. "My tent's all set up."
"Well, that's great for you," Katara was starting to get irritated. "But we still need to finish -"
"I don't understand what's the problem here!" Toph interrupted, sounding angry.
I looked up from my attempt at a fire pit. Katara waved her hand dismissively and walked away. "Never mind," she grumbled.

Camp set up resumed, and I went off to look for some food that wasn't berries and dried scraps.
I'm pretty sure Muteki tried to give Toph a talk about teamwork.
Appa was de-saddled, and Sokka was crushed. Then we all went to bed.

A few hours later and we all got woken up by Toph's incessant yelling. I, of course, slept straight through that until Muteki decided to launch my sleeping bag ten feet into the air with me inside. Not the best way to wake up.
"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" he yelled.
The others gave him questioning looks but continued packing camp.
"What's up?" I asked. "It's still night out."
"Something's coming," Muteki said. "We're going"
"Okay. I'll sort out the tents," I pulled a ripcord, and the tent poles folded in on themselves. We were packed up and in the sky in no time.
"What is that thing?" Katara asked.
"I think I have an inkling," I said.
Muteki stayed silent and just curled up in the middle of the saddle. He was snoring in no time. I wished I could join him.

I eventually began dozing on the tent pack before a sudden jolt jolted me awake.
"Ah, land sweet land!" Toph was busy hugging the ground.
Then she got up and started off to find a comfy spot. "See you guys in the morning!"
"Actually, can you help us unload?" Katara asked.
"Really?" the little girl asked. "You need me to help unload Sokka's funky-smelling sleeping bag?"
Sokka took a sniff of his pack and collapsed.
"Well, yeah. That and everything else. You're a part of our team now, and -"
"Look! I didn't ask you to help unload my stuff!" Toph said, pointing at the other girl before she turned and began walking away again. "I'm carrying my own weight."
"Lift where you stand, Toph," I called from the saddle as I pulled at the tent. "Everything goes faster if everyone pitches in. It's not about carrying our own weight. It's about carrying the team's weight."
"Toph, come on. The sooner they all crash, the sooner we can all sleep," Muteki added, already half asleep on his feet.

"I think we should just forget about camp," I said. "The stars are lovely tonight."
"Guys, the thing is back!" Toph called out to us.
"SCREW THE THING!" I yelled before rolling over in my sleeping bag. 
"Well, how far away is it?" Sokka lay down and pulled the covers of his sleeping bag over his head. "Maybe we can close our eyes just for a few minutes."
Aang noticed the smoke. "I don't think so, Sokka."
"Seriously," Katara sighed. "What is that thing?"
"And how does it keep finding us?" Toph seemed to be a little upset.
"I don't know," Aang sighed, getting back onto Appa. "But this time, I'm going to make sure we lose it."