STOP! Swamp time...

A/N: Okay... so... Someone asked us what our descriptions are or if we had a cast. Amaya and I will discuss a couple of things first, But I will let you know what is happening in those regards soon. Watch the A/Ns for updates on this situation. You got cast ideas; let me hear them.

"Ouch..." I grumbled as the others got up onto their feet.
"What are you guys doing!? Didn't you know I was looking everywhere for you!?" Sokka ranted.
"I was looking for you too!" Katara yelled back.
"I was chasing some girl," Aang responded lightly.
"And I was hanging out with some giant guy with flaming red hair," I added. "I think his head thought it was a firebender."
"Who were they?" Katara asked.
"I don't know, I heard laughing and saw a girl in some fancy dress," Aang said back.
"Well, there must be a tea party here, and we just didn't get our invitations," Sokka said.
"Who did you see?" Aang asked me.
"I don't know his name," I said.
I turned to Sokka.
"But he didn't look like the type you'd have at a tea party. He looked more... battle-ready than party-ready, but he was skipping."
"A huge, skipping warrior?" Sokka guffawed. "That, I'd like to see!"
"I thought I saw mom...." Katara almost whispered - the way girls do when they are about to cry.
I placed an arm over her shoulders and pulled her in for a side hug.

"Look," Sokka started. "We were all just scared and hungry, and our minds were playing tricks on us. That's why we all saw things out here."
"You saw something too?" Katara asked.
He hung his head. "I thought I saw Yue. But that doesn't prove anything. Look, I think about her all the time, and you saw Mom, someone you miss a lot."
"Well, I don't know about who I saw. I can't remember them from before."
"What about me?" Aang asked. "I didn't know the girl I saw. And all our visions led us right here."
"Okay... so where's here?" Katara asked. "The middle of the swamp?"
"Yeah, the centre," Aang said slowly. "It's the heart of the swamp. It's been calling us here. I knew it."
"It's just a tree," Sokka raised his arms above his head in exasperation. "It can't call anyone. For the last time, there's nothing after us, and there's nothing magical happening here."

As Sokka finished his tirade, a seaweed monster materialised out from the water.
"Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?" I asked.
The other three huddled together and screamed for a moment before splitting up as the beast blasted the spot with vines. And I thought Vines were supposed to be funny.

I rolled out of the way and sent a jet of fire at the beast, shrivelling its vines and charring the mask a little.
"Suck on that, Mother Russia!"
I ran to a tree and began to climb as the monster shook off its dead shell. I grabbed a vine and jumped. As expected, I swung straight at the monster.
"AAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAA!!!"
All the while, Katara and Sokka had been hacking at the beast with either ice blades or actual blades, depending on who you follow.

I yelled a barbaric yawp over the treetops as I swung towards the beast, punching jets of flame as I went before faceplanting into its smouldering side. I climbed up the dead, black vines to the top and began to fire-drill down into what I could only guess was its head.

Suddenly a vine wrapped itself around my hands, shutting off my fire stream. Another wrapped around my feet, and I was hoisted upside down over the monster. More vines sprouted around me, choking and suffocating me. One vine wrapped around my neck and began to draw tighter, cutting off all chances for air.

I blacked out at some point, and when I came to, I found that I was sitting under or on, or in... a huge tree. Sokka, Katara, and some fat guy wearing a leaf - Shudder - watched a glowing Aang. Unfortunately, there was a slight breeze when Aang stood up...
"Ah! Ok! Wow!" I rolled over. "That is not something someone needs to see, first thing waking up!"
"See what?" Aang asked innocently.
"Tell you when you're older," I mumbled. "So this is hell? Or is it heaven? Well... Given what I just saw, we can rule out heaven."
I sat up and looked around. I could see the whole swamp from here. It really was beautiful.
"Anyways," Aang started. "I know where Appa and Momo are."
"Who's Appa and Momo?" I asked.
Everyone looked at me, exasperated.
"Kidding," I grinned up at them before getting up and wobbling on my feet for a moment. "I'm Okay. Let's go."

It turned out that the Loin-leaf clan of waterbenders were chasing Appa and Momo... kind of like the guy in the vines, and to make it more disgusting, they were somehow related to Katara and Sokka... eugh. We finished off the day with a little party and barbeque at the waterbenders' place. Apparently, the food tasted like an arctic hen. I thought it tasted more like fish. I'm not too fond of fish.

"So why were you guys so interested in eating Appa?" Sokka indicated the catgator lying behind one of the loin-leaf men. "You've got plenty of those big things wandering around."
"You want me to eat old Slim? He's like a member of the family!" he pulled the fish off the branch and gave it to Slim.
"Nice Slim!" Sokka threw a bug at the catgator.
It bounced off his nose, and he growled at the boy, who cowered slightly.
Laughing, the man wagged a finger at Sokka. "Oh, he don't eat no bugs! That's people food."
"Where'd you say you was from?"
"The South Pole," Katara answered like it was nothing.
"Didn't know there was waterbenders anywhere but here. They got a nice swamp there, do they?"
"No, it's all ice and snow," she said back.
"Hmm. No wonder you left."

Sokka turned to Katara and said, "Well, I hope you realize now that nothing strange was going on here," he raised his arms for emphasis. "Just a bunch of greasy people living in a swamp."
"What about the visions?" Katara asked.
"I told you, we were hungry. I'm eating a giant bug!" he held up said giant bug, taking a bit of its abdomen.
He swallowed it with some difficulty before exhaling sharply, sticking his tongue out.
"But what about when the tree showed me where Appa and Momo were?" Aang asked, feeding Momo.
"That's Avatar stuff. That doesn't count," Sokka brushed it off before turning to  Huu (the first loin-leaf man). "The only thing I can't figure out is how you made that tornado that sucked us down."
"I can't do anything like that. I just bend the water in the plants," he replied.
"Well, no accounting for the weather. Still, there's absolutely nothing mysterious about the swamp," Sokka concluded.