Back at Avatar Day crisis...

A/N: So! Update on that competition. Here are pictures of us four to help you out. :) Yes, I am wearing a kilt, no, it's not a dress. I'M SCOTTISH! We have longer hair because of the time out in the world... (and my hair gets lighter as it gets longer (and curlier)) Anywho! Muteki and Mogui have slightly curly hair that comes down over their ears. Jin has Reddish/brown hair that comes down to her shoulders. Also, this is Amaya's innocent look; do not be fooled! Eye colours are left to right: Blue, Blue, Green and Hazel. For Submissions, just PM me. If you got any other questions, let me know :D

A/N: Sorry, everyone! The image appears to be broken. So to make up for it, later books have artistic versions of our sweet team!

It turned out all they wanted to do with the statues was burn them for their (Anti-)Avatar Day celebrations. Aang and Katara put out the fires with some pretty epic bending moves, and I just stood back and watched events unfold. Apparently, Aang killed some king dude in one of his past lives as a chick. I could almost imagine him saying something like, "back before the War, Sokka and I were part of a top-secret government operation. Sokka was fifteen, and I'm pretty sure if I'm remembering correctly, I was a girl."

Yeah... That's Aang, alright. Oh, and by the way, he was also thrown in jail. Apparently, they don't accept watertribe money. I decided to hang with Aang seeing as my leg would slow the others down in their quest for the truth. Also, the town mayor took one look at my armour and decided that I belong in prison too. Eventually, the other two left on their quest for freedom and Aang and I were stuck with many old muscled guys covered in tattoos. They were real thugs. I came from a tough neighbourhood, but not as tough as these guys. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional. The knife had butter on it. Great...