Out in the Cold

A/N: So SashaL took a little creative license with this chapter, but he got to write one!  Enjoy people. There might be another chapter later today, depending on if I get the time to do it :)

"Where are they?" Aang questioned. 

He peeked around the pedestal of a statue of a lion we were hiding behind.

Okay, it was a small wall with the pedestal acting as some form of an ornamental sentry. I laid in wait. Literally, I was on my belly awaiting the signal to attack the two guards over by the door. Momo was mimicking me.

"I'll take out one; you take out the other," I suggested to the lemur. 

He chirruped in agreement.

"Look," Sokka interrupted. "I came up with a backup plan."

He picked Momo up by the armpits.

"We dress Momo like a ghost, OK?" Sokka began waving Momo through the air. "He flies by the guards creating a distraction, then you two blast a hole in the wall."

Aang stood up and peered over the pedestal.

"Or, we could go in with these guys," he suggested. "Toph said we might pass as busboys."

"Ya know, I was a qualified chef and had some skills as a waiter," I shrugged. "And I also know some flips and stuff, so we could throw up a little entertainment."

"Or busboys," Aang shrugged back.

Sokka peeked over the pedestal as a few busboys unloading supplies from the back of a carriage at the gate.

"OK, but remember that Momo ghost plan," Sokka winked at us. "I think it's a winner."

"I'm sure Aang could do some really cool entertainment," I smiled at the two. "You could play an instrument," I nodded at Sokka. "Like the fool."