Shall we hear from the girls?

"I'm getting real tired of his crap," Jin grumbled, tossing a leaf into the air then using a small flame to keep warm air under it.
"You and me both," I responded cheerfully, crafting an elaborate chain out of random wildflowers that I found in the spot we were in.
"We're already wanted, and he has to go stealing stuff? And Iroh is acting like he doesn't have a clue!"
"Exactly!" I said cheerfully again. "Because his greatest weapon is surprise! Surprise and fear! Fear and surprise!"
"Dude," Jin gave me an unimpressed look. "Monty Python? Really?"
"It's so rare to have someone around who gets my references," I said, sniffling slightly.

Zuko appeared from the cave looking grumpy, which wasn't anything new.
"Hey! Your Royal Grump! I made you a flower crown!" I cried out cheerfully.
He gave me a dark look.
"You don't want it? All good, more glory for me!" I plopped it onto my head and hummed as I started a new one.

"You're in a chipper mood," Jin pointed out.
"Well, we will be in Ba Sing Sei soon. That means real food, preferably not stolen, and Zuko will be in less of a foul mood, for however long that lasts."
Jin rolled her eyes. "You and Zuko are like an old married couple."
Zuko spluttered somewhere behind us, and both of us burst out laughing.
"Don't eavesdrop, you weirdo!" Jin called between gasps.

We must have dozed off because the next thing I knew was I could kind of sense someone watching me. I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes slightly. I made a show of not being aware, but whoever it was, was still watching me, and honestly, it was creeping me out.
"Aww," I whined, looking at the squashed flower chains. "All that time wasted...."
I stood and stretched, poking Jin with my toe. "Oi, we should head back to the cave...."
Jin grumbled and rolled over. I crouched and started poking her. She continued to ignore me.
"ZUKO IS STRIPPING!"

Jin jumped in shock; after all, I had screamed in her ear.
"Jeez! What the hell, Amaya!" she whined, rubbing her ears. "And why would you scream that?"
"Because you were ignoring me," I made subtle gestures that we were being watched.
Jin got it and pulled a face.
"Still..."
I tipped my head towards the cave. "Meet you there? I think I dropped my flask."
Jin rolled her eyes. "You just want to avoid Grumps a little longer."
I snickered at her.
"What?"
"Since when did you start calling him Grumps?"
"Ugh," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "You are a bad influence."
I laughed, and that was when I sensed the eyes weren't watching anymore. Confused, I look around.
"Nevermind," I mumbled. "I found my flask..."