Look alive, Sunshine...Jin loves her sleep

A/N: Howdy doo and all that. The stats for Ship Jin are as follows: Teo:3 Haru:2. Anyone else want to vote?  or add your own person for her to get shipped with? (e.g. Sokka?) Anyhow. I hope you lovelies enjoy the madness that is Jin! :D :P ;)

Bright and early, Aang was bouncing all over the place. I curled up deeper into my sleeping bag, trying desperately to cling to sleep, but it looked like it wasn't going to happen. Yawning, I sat up and surveyed my surroundings. Aang was now whispering loudly to Sokka, and Katara looked like she was still sleeping soundly. Muteki was actually just...well, he was coming back from somewhere looking like he had won a fight with a boulder. Probably did. Mogui was also still sleeping. Then the ground started to shake, and I clutched my bedroll tightly.

At that moment, everyone except Sokka and Mogui woke up. Toph exploded out of her rock tent.
"Good morning, Earthbending student!" she called loudly.
"Good morning, sifu-Toph," Aang bowed politely.
"Hey!" Katara's voice was still heavy with sleep. "You never call me sifu-Katara!"
Aang shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "Well...if you think I should?"
Sokka sat up, grumbling angrily at them.
"Sorry, snoozles," Toph smiled. "We'll do our earthbending as quietly as we can."

She kicked the ground and launched Sokka into the air. I watched as he landed on Mogui, startling the firebender awake, as he shot fire up past Sokka, and they started thrashing around, cursing and grumbling angrily. When they were free of each other, Sokka grumbled as he hopped away to find a quiet spot to sleep. Mogui sat up bleary-eyed but grunted and went back to sleep. I yawned, smiling at the madness and decided to get a few more hours of sleep. Oh, sleep, please come back to me! I didn't mean to leave you!