Big Bad and Gaang...

A/N: Goodmorning, my lovelies! (it's morning somewhere in the world!) Just popping in to say Hi and that you guys are amazing and wanted to know: Who would you guys ship Jin with? Just wanting to know. :) Keep reading, voting, and commenting :D

We had to really run to get to where we found Aang. Katara did some quick waterbending, drawing scary Princess away from Aang, and Sokka and I quickly kept her off Katara. Pretty soon, we had her with all of us surrounding her. She charged Aang, who flipped out the way and Katara and I attacked, Sokka throwing his boomerang, but she held us off with ease. A water whip caught her foot, and she fell to the floor.

"Nice, Katara!" I cheered, moving to attack.
"That wasn't me!" she responded quickly.
"Guilty!" came the gleeful cackle, and I turned so quickly I almost gave myself whiplash.
There was Amaya, with some other girl with copper-red hair standing next to each other in defensive stances. Toph was standing in front of them with Muteki towering above them at the back.
"Thought you guys could use a little help," Toph responded smugly.
"Thanks!" Katara responded, smiling at the pint-sized earthbender.

Princess Freak, on the ground, jumped up and began to retreat when suddenly she ran straight into Zuko's fat old uncle.
"Bodyslam!" Amaya and Muteki shouted, hi-fiving each other with wide grins.
We soon had her backed into a corner, and she smiled at us smugly.
"Well...look at this," she jeered. "Enemies and traitors, all working together."
Amaya made a face, somewhere just behind the Princess. I think she was trying to signal me.
I mouthed back, 'what?' and she rolled her eyes at me and signalled to the other two.
They were focused on Azula, though, so I was the only one who reacted when Amaya suddenly darted forward, water thrown before her like a barrier as Azula attacked Fat Old Man out of nowhere.
"Amaya!"
"Uncle!"

Both went down, Amaya curling up around her hand, while Zuko crouched beside his injured uncle, a burn over his left shoulder. We all attacked Azula, who bent blue fire around herself and vanished in the resulting explosion.
I ran to Amaya's side as soon as I realised Azula was gone and saw that the copper-haired girl and Muteki were already there.
The girl was handing Amaya a water flask, and she was biting her lip while carefully trying to heal her hand.
"Amaya!" I skidded to my knees. "Are you alright-"
"No dammit!" she snapped. "That freaking hurt like a piece of crap!"

She swore several times under her breath before shoving us all out the way. Zuko was raving at the rest, telling them to go away while Katara tried to help.
"Muteki, Jin, see you around," Amaya muttered to the other two. "You too, Mogman."
"Wait, why aren't you coming-"
"Someone has to help Iroh out when Zuko's throwing his tantrums," Jin responded, putting an arm out. "And she's not bad at healing. He'll be alright."
Amaya was not far from him when he lashed out at them, bending fire and screaming, "leave!"
Something in Amaya's expression scared me as she stalked right up to him and slapped him.
"Get a grip!" she yelled. "He needs help now!"

She turned to us, her expression pleading us to leave. She looked Aang right in the eye as she mouthed the word "go", and Aang turned and ran, the others close behind. Muteki and Jin followed quickly.
"Amaya!"
"Get going!" she snapped, glaring at me.
I frowned at her. "No."
She glared, obviously furious that I was ignoring her.
"Mogui, come on!" Muteki called. "Amaya knows what she's doing!"
"I'm not leaving you again!"
She suddenly wiped out some water from the flask now at her side and used it to knock my feet out from under me.
"Muteki, take him and go!" she yelled.
Before I could do anything, I was encased in rock and shunted along the ground by Muteki.
"No! Amaya!"
She turned away from me, and I saw Zuko still staring at her in surprise, a red mark on his cheek.

No one except maybe Jin or Muteki knows when Appa landed that night, but we all slept soundly.