The next one was "What are the most common nightmares"

Dying
Naked
Falling
Tooth loss
Late   incorrect

The next one was "List the 10 largest American Airlines"

Delta
United
Jet blue

Then Joven smiled at Damien with a wicked grin "Like Damien, Virgin." He smiled to himself and before Boze could say anything I stood up and walked over to him, intimidating him slightly, even though I was shorter then him. And weaker.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say..." I looked at him evilly, "That he is a Virgin" he laughed nervously and stood up too, towering over me while cowering in fear "Joven I suggest you get the hell outta here" Boze laughed as she put her card and pencil down, pulling me away from him with the help of Damien.

Wes stood up and became an obsical in my way of getting to Joven.

With one final tug I had escaped the grasps of the combined force of Boze and Damien and had jumped around Wes and began to run after Joven, who had ran around the table and off of the set.

"NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING MEAN TO MY DAMIEN!" I yelled after him as he left the room. I sat back into my chair and cleared my throat, looking up at the 3 adults who stared at me in confusion. "What?" I said to them, trying to get them to speak. 

Damien chuckled and sat next to me, kissing my head and patting his lap, telling me to sit down there. I complied and let him wrap his arms around me. He began to whisper into my ear, saying things to calm me down. I smiled at his words and cuddled into his chest.

Joven finally creeped back onto the set and we continued to play.

His answer was incorrect anyway.

The next one was "From 2000 to 2015 PIXAR released 13 films. List them" HA. Childs play.

Toy Story 1    incorrect

Joven then left the set as that was released in the 1900s.

The 9th round came and was "There are 12 animals in the Chinese zodiac. List them."

Dog
Rooster
Horse
Dragon
Pig
Bull    incorrect

Tanner joined Wes so he wasn't alone which was good. The 10th round was called "List 10 biggest fast food chains."

McDonald's
Subway
Wendy's
KFC
Burger king
Taco bell
Arby's         incorrect

The final round came around "List the 10 best selling cereal varieties in the USA"

Cheerios
Frosted Flakes
Fruit Loops
Cap'n Crunch       incorrect

Damien and I still won and we were happy and we thanked Tanner for filling in and we finished the video.

We put the game away and went back into the SG office where Joven was sat laughing his head off. "That's mean Jovie" Mari throw a piece of paper at him to shut him up as we walked in.

"Y/N, Damien, how about some Maricraft in a few hours?" We agreed and as I went over to Mari's desk Damien sat down and turned his computer on.

Mari and I had a chat about stuff and last night then I walked over to my desk, only to be pulled into Damien's arms. He cuddled me for awhile, not letting me go so I accepted my fate and cuddled up too him.