NO MORE COFFEE

Ian came and spoke to us about the insane amount of videos we had recorded and we all had a very well deserved break.

I walked over to the Squad room and saw them shooting nerf guns at each other, with their backs to me and Damien "Let's go to Smosh Games" Keith said, Damien handed me a spare gun, and made weird hand movements I didn't quite understand.

"LET'S GO!" Shayne yelled "I don't think that is quite necessary" Damien spoke clearly. All of Smosh Games had a nerf gun, and we all looked majestic as all hell... until Joven falls over a bin. Another war broke out. (Anyone remember last time there was a war type thing in this book?)

We fought until there were no bullets left...so we fought for a solid 3 and a half minutes. (Might have been longer of Joven didn't keep falling (For Anthony))

So after our totally super adult 'meeting' we went to grab a drink. Mari, however, had not been....how would one phrase it.....probably trained yet. Evident in the fact she ran to the coffee machine. Let's just say no caffeine got into her system. We made sure.

Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been ill recently. But I shouldn't be using it as an excuse. I have a bunch of ideas and I should be getting some out ASAP! Thank you all for supporting this story and everything you guys are doing!!

Also, I have a few endings already planned out. And some include a part two. If you would be up for that, let me know in this comment section so I can start to put my plans into action! See you soon!