Hit Record Bitch

Y/N POV
Once Damien and I walked in the Smosh Games room we walked in on something we didn't expect.....

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE" Mari ran past us screaming as David (Lasercorn) ran after her yelling while holding a diamond sword from Minecraft. "It's a maricraft thing" Joven said, shaking his head laughing.

Boze pushes past me holding a bunch of paper bags, she places them by the big TV and smiles widely at Wes "What are you doing?" He asks, worriedly. "BLANKET FORT" She screamed and pulled some blankets out of the bags. "HELL YEAH!" I jump up and sit next to her "Everyone is so crazy today" Ian laughs as he walks in, giving Damien a piece of paper "What's this?" He asks, starting to read it "Just some video ideas from the Squad" Ian smiles and dances out wearing his high tops.

Damien places it on a desk and goes to get some more blankets and pillows for the fort. "WES wanna help?" Boze screamed "there's chocolate in it" I say, pulling some put of a bag "Cookies?" He asks, moving towards us "yes Wes chocolate cookies"

Timeskip brought to you by munge-cream.

When we finally gathered all the things we needed Wes picked up a camera and started to record us building the fort.

Just a small chapter as I am bored af.