The Box

I sat there next to Damien confused about the velvet box. Placing the boxy thoughts to the back of my mind, I turned back to my Netflix show and began to eat the ice cream I had magically forgotten about whilst cuddling up to Damien.

Many episodes Damien leaned past me, kissing me on the way past and  paused the show. 

"HEY I was watching that!" I exclaim at him. He chuckled and jumped off of my bed, quickly and swiftly moving towards my closet. I watched as he pulled clothes out of it until he presented me with an outfit.

He passed me black leggings and a skater skirt along with a (Favorite Band) shirt, a (Favourite color) jacket and some black pumps.

"Put this on" he said, pushing me out of my bedroom door. I went into the bathroom and changed.

When I came back he was on his phone texting someone. Guessing it was Shayne I smiled and cleared my throat. He looked up and smiled a bright and goofy smile. "You look amazing Y/N" he said, standing up and taking my hand.

I smiled back and kissed his cheek "Thank you, and good outfit choice". He nodded as I let him go to pick up my bag, phone, keys and purse before he led me away and into his car.

I'm so sorry about how short this chapter is I've had no time to write as I have so much to do for college and my job. Updates will be like this for a while I am very sorry about that. If you wanna kick my ass follow me on Twitter and just tell me to write something and I'll do it I normally just need a boost or a pick me up.

Anyway thanks for reading peace!!