Questions

"Y/N Will you......

......

.........

Move in with me?" He smiled goofily and opens the velvet box to reveal Courtney's old key.

Smiling I nodded "Yes Damien. But you're moving in with me....and it's already sorted....and all your stuff is already there.." he kisses my cheek "I wanted it to be special"

TIMESKIP

Once we got home. Yes. OUR HOME! We changed into our pj's and turned Netflix on again. But we binge watched Rick And Morty.

Half way through season 2 I look at Damien to talk to him when instead he pulled me close and closed all space between us, locking his lips against mine.

Moments later a simple kiss turned into a full make out session. Soon enough he had picked me up and carried me over to our bed, slowly placing me down without breaking the kiss.

He took of his shirt in one fast sweeping motion as I took off mine. "Are you sure?" He asked, making sure I was okay with what was happening "Yes I am. Are you?" He nodded and took of his belt, letting his trousers (pants) fall to the ground.

I went to take my (whatever bottoms you like to wear) off but he moved my arms away, wanting to do it himself. I allow him, and he takes his sweet time.

Eventually we are both down to our underwear. He un clips my bra and I go to take off his boxers when...

*Door unlocks and opens*

"Hello?" I hear Courtney's voice echoing through the halls "Y/N?!" Olivia screams "Damien?" Shayne calls out. We hurriedly get dressed and by the time my shirt was back on the door opened and they walked in.

Olivia sees our red faces and messy clothes and smirks "Did we interpret something?" Damien goes even redder and nods. Shayne winks and closes the door "Let's get it another time Court" and they leave the apartment.

"Well" I turn to Damien "that killed my boner" he sighs. I kiss him and go grab a tub of ice cream and two spoons.

Damien, still flustered and obviously still horny, pulls me onto his lap and cuddles me while we watch more Netflix.

Around 11 we start to shut it off, after eating our ice cream and calming down from what could have happened.

"I'm going for a shower" I jump up and give him a kiss. "Can I join?" He asks, jumping up like an excited puppy "Yeah sure" I wink, going into the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and strip down, turning the shower on and stepping inside, letting the warm water cascade over my body, soothing it.

The door opens and closes, suddenly strong arms are around my torso and a deep voice whispers into my ear "Hey Princess." I giggle as I'm pulled into his chest.

We shower and get dressed into our night wear, get into bed and fall asleep (as it is 3am), cuddled up next to eachother.