Truth or Dare

UPDATED: August 2022

No one knew who should start us off with Truth or Dare, so Shayne picked up a bottle and placed it in the middle of the circle, saying that this way it's a fair start. He also told us to go full middle school with the game, saying it would make the game a lot more fun. Again, we all agreed and he spun the bottle, which landed on Noah. Shayne asked Noah the question of the game, "Alright Noah, Truth or Dare?" He chooses truth and Shayne thinks for a moment. Joven reminds him that we're all going full middle school and Shayne smiles, having found the question he wanted to ask. "Okay. Out of anyone in Smosh, who would you like to date?" Noah stares at Shayne for a moment, as if he was asking Shayne to repeat himself. After thinking for a moment he looked down and mumbled something. Wes asked for him to speak up and Noah took a breath before quietly saying "Keith" and quickly looking at the floor

After a few moments Noah speaks up, asking Flitz next. Then Flitz asked Lasercorn, Lasercorn asked Ian, Ian asked Olivia and so on. This kept going for a while, and I kind of spaced out. I was finally when I heard Shayne say my name. I look around, asking about what's happening. Courtney fills me in, telling me the Shayne had dared Damien to kiss me. I rolled my eyes at her and looked to my left, seeing Damien getting up from his seat and walking over to me. I start to get a little nervous as he crouches down in front of me and smiling slightly before he gently placed his lips onto mine. I felt fireworks go off in the back of my head as he kissed me. It felt like both the longest and shortest kiss in the world, until we eventually parted. We smiled to each other, looking into one another's eyes for a moment, both a light pink, until Damien moved back to his seat and cleared this throat.

Courtney smiles and playfully punches my arm, saying that she shipped it. Again, I roll my eyes at her and slowly start to zone out, thinking about what just happened between Damien and I. I haven't known him long at all, and I would like to get to know him better before anything happened. If, anything was going to happen. I can't really see anything happening between us, but that kiss was magical. Once again, I'm knocked out of my own thoughts by someone saying my name, this time instead of Shayne, it was Courtney. "Y/N. Truth or Dare?" She asks, a smile painted on her face. I choose truth, but that didn't really help me either. "So, did you enjoy that kiss with Damien?" She asked me, causing my face to turn as bright as a tomato. I don't speak for a moment, before pleading the 5th. Olivia complains, saying that isn't how the game worked, then the whole group joined in, saying I needed to properly and honestly answer the question. I look to the ground, saying that I did like the kiss. After the girls had calmed down from 'ooo'ing it was my turn to ask.

I turn it around on Courtney and ask her. Being predictable as ever, Courtney picks truth. For revenge from her turn, I ask her if she had romantic feelings for Shayne, already knowing that she did, she constantly talks about how 'great' he is. She answers honestly, saying she did and the games continued after she, not so playfully, punched me in the arm again. I whisper over to the girls, telling them to try and embarrass Courtney we should try push the two together, and they agreed.

On Mari's turn she chose Shayne, who picked dare. Following in the revenge trend, he was dared to kiss Courtney. On Olivia's turn she also chose Shayne, who asked him the same question I had asked Courtney. He confessed to also having feelings for her, so we left it at that for now. The games continued for a while until Sohinki spoke up, claiming that the game was getting boring. The group agreed with him, and Flitz suggested playing a different game. Joven called out 7 Minuets in Heaven would be a funny game to play, and no one really agreed with him. He took a few minuets to convince everyone.

Once everyone agreed to play, we wrote all our names down and put them into a hat, sitting down to being this new hell of 7 Minuets in Heaven. 

UPDATE AUTHORS NOTE: I didn't want to edit this one too heavily because I loved reading through your reactions to this chapter, I hope it still works the same and you guys all like it, and I id change some dialogue from some ideas in the comments because I think it worked well!