Calm Down

Damien looked at me, understanding. He apologised for rushing into anger and we walked back into the room. Ian took Dan and Phil out to the Squad room, to shoot a video with Keith, Noah and Olivia (seeing as both agreed to help out while we were filming) and the rest of the cast got starting with the epic Maricraft.

Once we'd finished Ian, Courtney, Shayne, Joven, Wes and Mari went out to treat Lasercorn and Sohinki for lunch. Which left Damien and I alone in the SG room. "Y/N" He called me over to him and pulled me into his lap, cuddling up to me he began talking about what I had told him.

Jolting us out of our conversation, Courtney knocked on the door with two British boys in tow. She smiled "They helped with the newest video and wanted to find you N/N." She began to walk out, feeling Damien tense up I quickly spoke "Court, could you, stay?" She looked at me and Damien. Noticing Damien 's locked eyes on Dan she nodded "Yep. Probably for the best" She sat on my chair.

Phil smiled, trying to take attention off of Dan "So Y/N, Damien, how are you two?" Damien snapped his head over to the black haired boy "Oh okay, just a bit fucked off with someone" he stated, his eyes landing on Daniel. Snapping out of it once more he turned to Phil "And you?" Damien attempted to smile. "I'm good. Y/N?" I nodded "good" Dan looked at me, as if I needed to ask him something. Or look at him. Or talk to him. Or go running to him 'Oh Dan I'm sorry don't hurt me I love you you're the only one in my life'

I rolled my eyes "Yeah. I'm not good thanks for not asking" he crossed his arms like he used to and frowns at me. I shuffle in my seat, or Damiens lap. He pulls me closer to his chest, protecting me. 

"You two can sit down" Courtney giggles at the two standing brits. Phil smiles and pulls out Wes' chair and sits on it, looking our way. Dan just pulls out Jovens and sits on it, frowning at me once is butt hits the seat. 

Phil and I began to have a conversation about the tour and what's been going on, while Daniel and Damien were staring hatefully into each others eyes. The two boys began to talk.

"So. You're Y/N's "boyfriend" then?" He finger quoted boyfriend. "Yes I am. And you're her abusive ex who cannot get a hint" Damien passive aggressively spoke.  Dan looked shocked and stood up "Y/N. A word." "You've said three" Damien looked at him, probably making my decision for me. "I'm not talking to you. Y/N. Outside, a quick word." I stood up and followed Dan, Courtney trailing behind me. She knew everything that boy did and what he is capable of. She knows his games. So she stood inside a little crook in between two rooms, listening and waiting waiting in case something happened.

Dan took me into the corridor and down the hall. Once we stopped I saw Courtney duck into an area, feeling partly safe I look up at Dan, and the convention of hell begins.