Can't take it

So who here has kik? I'm making a group on it just for Damien. If anyone wants to join pm me or comment here. Now, on with the story.

Damien 's POV
Shayne, Mari, Phil, Courtney and I Went to look around the apartment for any clue. "She has her phone." Courtney spoke loudly "What?" Mari questioned "She has her phone. When I saw her leave I saw that she had it, I saw the outline in her back pocket." Mari smiled and opened Courtney's laptop "Mari? Now isn't the time for porn" Shayne 'joked' "No all of us girls have a tracking device on our phones. Incase a date goes sour." Courtney laughed arkwardly.

"Well find her!" I yelled, running over to her. The address popped up and Phil looked shook.

"That's where Dan and I are staying." He looked at me and we got into Shayne's car.

(During those events)
Y/N POV
I can't be here. He's gone mad. Turns out he could go one step further. I thought he wouldn't be able to. I thought he had some decency left. This isn't him.

I'm alone with my thoughts in the darkness. Cuts, broses and bandages cover my body. I'm alone, somewhere, with Dan, and the physco F/N. 

She keeps saying that somethings going to happen. That she's done something. I've just realised a banging from a closet, has that been there the whole time? It's in another room.

Am I still in there hotel room?

Mari's POV
"COURT POLICE NOW!" I yell as we round a corner, remembering that it's F/N. She calls them and they get on their way. "Should be there just after us" She says. "Really? Are the police a nessesity?" Phil asks from the back. We then explain everything about F/N and how dangerous she is. He *kinda* understands and we pull up.  Phil leads the way and goes to unlock the door. He stops as he hears chatter from inside.

He thrusts the key inside and twists it, ending with a satisfying Click and the door swiftly opens.