YES!! And wait what?!

Hello! So this is a shorter chapter but I have now FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL AND SURVIVED!!! So no more 'this will be up tomorrow' 'sorry it's gonna be delayed' cause I have two months before college. (But I'm not gonna be updating or writing on days like Prom or Interviews those kinda days.) I will be writing a lot more now however so be sure to keep a look out. Might see some nice little updates.

Anyway I have had an idea. To kinda pause the story (you'll see why) until I have drafted THE PERFECT event I might to a Q&A with either myself or the characters. So if you would like that let me know. Right anyway ON WITH THE STORY!
----------------
Courtney smiled "I have have good news!!" "And. Er. Not so good news." Shayne said, very quietly "Oh yes. Erm. Have either of you read or watched or heard the news in the past few days?" She asked. I thought back to the occurrences of the past week. "No I haven't. Damien?" He shook his head "why?" He crossed his arms, ready to listen. 

"Well. Erm." Courtney pulled a face that made her look in pain while constipated. She looked around, thinking for the best way to say it. Shayne looked at the floor, as of he was saying "nope not me".

"Right well Y/N, that's stupid and you should really be keeping up with the news and stuff. But. Erm." She paused "F/N has escaped the prison and is now out and around LA." she spoke quickly, yet still understandable.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled. Damien looked shell shocked. "NONONONO!" I paced back and forth around the living room.

"But I have tickets to both the Fall Out Boy concert and the music festival." She smiled weakly.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?!?!?!?