Team Picking

UPDATED: August 2022

Once everyone had arrived, gotten into their rooms and looked around the site, Matt Raub called us all to the common area of the house we were staying in. He told us we were going to get a head start with recording and we were going to get into our teams today! Everyone grew excited as we followed him outside. Everyone crowded around Matt Raub, Joe and Sunny, who were behind a table with a bingo ball machine which had pieces of orange paper inside. "Everybody ready" Sunny asked, everyone shouted out. Taking that as a yes he motioned towards the crew and we began to film.

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES! WILD WEST!" We all shouted out, as the three judges began to call out the rules and explaining what we were doing. I was stood next to Courtney and Olivia. They told us about the teams, Randy Bandits and Cowbaes. They spun the lottery wheel to pick out who went first. The forst person chosen for the Randy Bandits was Lasercorn, and then for Cowbaes was Joven, who was chosen first for the first time ever. The teams were being picked, and I was waiting for my name to be called. Soon enough, only Flitz and I remained. Finally they called out the last Randy Bandit....FLITZ! I was on the Cowbaes with Courtney!

Randy Bandits: Ian, Lasercorn, Noah, Olivia, Mari, Flitz and DamienCowbaes: Joven, Courtney, Shayne, Keith, Wes, Sohinki and Y/N

We all put our team shirts on, and went to get ready for the first game. 

So your in Cowbaes!! Thank you to everyone who voted. In the next chapter you will be in Boze's position, so you'll earn her points and have her goes. Hope you enjoyed. And as I said, I'm trying to get it as accurate as I can, I've been watching the play list again and making notes XD. See you on the next chapter.