Calm Down

Thoughts on the new video?
_______________________________________
Mari was in 'that' mood. And by that I mean that she was pumped with energy and kept rushing us to record more videos. So, she dragged everyone's to do some Maricarafts, game bangs and to help the editors. So in total, Smosh Games, IN A SINGLE DAY recorded 10/13 videos. Which would last AGES. All because Mari had a burst of energy.

I left the room and went over to Courtney, who was making a coffee. "Hey y/n!" She greeted me, looking away from the machine. "Hi" I tiredly greet, making my own coffee "How are you so tired?" I responded with "Mari" and she got the idea.

I went back to the office with my energy (coffee) and sat down "Y/N COME ON WE ARE DOING ANOTHER GAME BANG!" "No. I'm not. You'll work us all to death" Wes sat down "Imma protest with my butt" Boze sat down. Everyone followed, leaving Mari pissed "We have enough videos for at least two weeks Mari." Flitz said truthfully "Fine! I'll write some Maricrafts then!" And she left the room.
_______________________________________

Hello. I'm sorry for the short and long anticipated chapter. I've been ill and I'm in Mock season. After my Mocks I should be able to update more. Sorry for the long gaps in between chapter for now. See ya!