50 50 Shootout

Disclamer: No this isnt a smut warning. It's just that not ALL of the diolouge is exactly like the video. There will be a little bit of difference as a result of transferring it from video onto paper in a loud mad house XD sorry!

UPDATED: August 2022

----------------I was excited to start filming today, because during filming the girls would be focus on the game, and not what happened last night. I woke up really early, to avoid any questions while we were getting dressed. I ran down to the dining hall for breakfast, and I ate with Matt Raub, Sarah, Sunny and Joe. We had a conversation about the games and how it was going. I asked for any hints about the games and Matt Raub just said, "You'll need luck". After I finished eating I went on a walk down a trail to clear my head and avoid questions.

After about 20 minutes I turned back and headed to the area we were going to film in today, seeing Joven and Wes talking. I went over and joined in their conversation about Legend of Zelda. Soon enough everyone started to walk over, and we started to film. "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES WILD WEST!!" We are doing the Shootout to the death today, I'm looking forward to it. All of our names are in Matt and Joe's hats, so it's random chance on who goes against who. Whoever died had to die an 'academy award winning' death.

Wes and Flitz were chosen first. "I take care of your family real good, you take care of mine" Flitz shook Wes' hand "You've already slept with my wife" Wes spoke, "And you've already slept with mine" Flitz returned as they started the rock paper scissors. Wes won the rock paper scissors and chose his gun "CHOSE THE ONE WITH THE BULLET WES!" Someone from our team yelled. They chose their guns and went to the line. They drew their guns and Flitz shot Wes, who flopped on the floor.

The next pair who were chosen were Courtney and Olivia. Courtney won the rock paper scissors and they chose their guns. They went to the marker and Olivia started to fake cry into Courtney, "I hope I kill you and I kiss you and then you wake up like sleeping beauty" Olivia says just before they start the rock paper scissors. Courtney won the rock paper scissors. "Life's a party, you're dead" Courtney said as they went to shoot each other. I hoped she had the bullet. They shot each-other but Olivia got the gun with the bullet in, killing Courtney.

Randy Bandits~ 2Cowbaes~ 0

Keith and Ian were chosen next. Ian was doing a character and I couldn't hear or understand much of what he was saying. They did loads of rounds for rock paper scissors until Ian eventually won. Ian chose the gun Keith went to reach and they walked up to the line, "Shuggadiq" Ian said, just before they went to shoot each other. This time, Keith shot Ian, winning the first point for the Cowbaes!

Joven and Lasercorn were against each other next. Joven won the rock paper scissors and went chose a gun. As he went to pick one Lasercorn 'cursed' it. So he went to pick the other one, which he also out a curse on. With both guns cursed Joven went back to his first choice and went they went to the marker. They went to shoot each other, "Sorry" Joven said as he pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. Joven's gun was jammed and didn't work for ages. Eventually, he shot Lasercorn, but everyone was dying of laughter.

Randy Bandits ~2Cowbaes ~2

The next pair chosen were Sohinki, who was feeling a lot better after resting out of the sun for a day, and Damien. "Right, I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's shoot each-other in the face" Damien said, just as they started the rock paper scissors. Damien won and chose the gun. They walked to the markers and Sohinki shot Damien, then shot himself. The Cowbaes are winning! Net up were Shayne and Noah, who also did a long round of rock paper scissors. Noah won and chose the gun, they went to the marker and Noah killed Shayne, who's last words were "Where's Anthony?"

With one round left, this was the tie breaker. Whoever won this round won the whole game. Mari and I were the last two. We played rock paper scissors and Mari won. This was a lot of pressure, but now up to fate. Mari picked her gun and I got the remaining one. I looked down the barrel and couldn't see anything. My heart was beating out of my chest. We walked 5 paces and turned around. I held up the gun and shot, thinking it wouldn't work, but it did! I shot Mari and won the game! Mari and her team dance around whereas my team picks me up.

COWBAES WON! ----- At dinner I sat with the girls, who continued to ask me all about last night and what happened. I re-told them the story for the 5th time as I tried to eat my potatoes. I left out the kiss, but of course they bring it up, because they saw it. They wouldn't drop it so I had to talk about it. The interrogation lasted longer then I ever could have thought, they really wanted to know everything, and they thought that after 1,000 questions I was still hiding something. I was getting tired of it, so I tried to get away.

"Hey, I just need a drink. I'll be back in a second" I stand up, heading for the door, "Oh hell no you're gonna sit down and tell us everything" Olivia pushed me back down. "I already have! And I cant tell you anything if I can't talk." Eventually, they give in and let me go. I grab my phone and headphones really quickly, heading out of the room and racing down the stairs to the common area and kitchen. I grab a drink of water, sitting up on the kitchen island and having a moment of silence.

"So" A deep voice spoke from behind me, "Tough interrogation hey?" I look up and see Damien sitting next to me, of course it was him. I smile, "Yep, only because someone had to kiss me" I chuckle, drinking my water. He nods, "Yeah, but you enjoyed it" I choke on my water and look to the ground, a light pink dancing on my cheeks. After a beat I look up at him, "So what if I did?" I say back quickly before hopping off the island and going to fill up my cup. "So, you did?" He asked, hopping down off the island with a smile.

I stay quiet for a moment, trying to think of a good answer. I settle for saying, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" while I finish my drink and put the cup in the dishwasher. "I'll take that as a yes then" He says with a smile before he kissed me again. This time it was more like a quick peak on the lips. I smile up at him, light pink dancing on my cheeks again.

"So what does that make us?"

"Whatever you want"

The ship is starting. I've decided to start the romance up a bit. Hope you agree that 30 chapters in a little should start. Hope you enjoy. Also, this is a bonus for today as I may not post tomorrow. Back in London. Yayyyy (!) At least I won't be with my family though. Anyway I'll update on Tuesday, because as I said, busy tomorrow. See ya!