Back to work then

We all walked back into the office, talking about random things, then split into Games and Squad.

Ian send a few emails around talking about what videos we would be doing as an individual and a group. 

Y/N
Hey. Hope your feeling better, anyway we have a bunch of videos for you to record, as everyone stayed in England longer then expected. At 1pm you will need to go to the Squads office with Mari and Joven, after you have recorded there you are scheduled for the show W/ No Name and a Board AF video as well.
Ian

Okay then. A busy day. No complaints from me. As a group, we all decided we should try out a new game. We went on Roblox and saw a game called 'Murder Mystery 2' and agreed we should play it.

We set up our cameras and mics, sorted out our avatars and hit record.

"Hey guys, today we are playing Murder Mystery" Mari introduced, smiling at the camera "IN ROBLOX!" I yelled into mine as the game started.

For the first round. Mari, Y/N, Damien and Boze were innocent, Flitz was the Sheriff. Jovenshire, however, was the murderer.

"Collecting Coins collecting coins" Mari sang, walking into the vents, just where a certain blond man was at the time. She yelled out and died. She was to remain silent for the rest of the round. Boze was the next one to die, leading Flitz to shoot Jovenshire and the game to be over.

The crew played a few more rounds of the game before ending the video and turning their cameras and mics off, sending the footage to the editors.

"That was quite fun" Mari said, standing up "Anyone want coffee?"

Everyone asked for a certain drink as she left the office, leaving everyone to partake in their own conversations.