Secret Santa

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND have an update ^-^
--------

My Secret Santa is..... Wes.

What am I gonna get him? Apart from the obvious Chocolate bar. I also need to get some bits for the Smosh Family. I should really get off of my ass and do some shopping.

I put my paper in my pocket and Mari comes over to me "Hey y/n who'd have get?" I rolled my eyes "I didn't get you. No use in trying" she sighed "fine. I got Boze, what do I get her?" We both thought for a minute. She was the newest, so we don't know her as well. "Gift card to Hot Topic?" Mari nodded "Thanks'' She left smiling.

I turned my computer on when Damien tapped my arm "Yeah?" I asked, not looking around and logging into my computer. "Y/N" I turned to him "Yes Damien?" "What would you say I should get for Mari?" I rolled my eyes and gave him a list of things. 

We recorded some videos like GTS and Maricraft and then decided we should go get some food. We decided on going to get some lunch from (favourite food place), which I immediately said yes to.

We also decided it would be a good idea to record it for later, so we had spare videos for the holiday break, even though we still had a few saved from Mari's coffee incident.

We ate lunch at the restaurant and payed, then we went back to the office and we did a live show playing Secret Hitler.

After that, so around 5ish I walked to the Squad room to wait for Courtney, because I drove here today and she was driving us back. We met after her shoot and we hopped into the car to go home.

While she was driving I was on my phone looking for Secret Santa bits while wondering who got me.