Who is F/N?

Damien POV
"F/n?! Dan told me about that person. He said they was helping him get over Y/N. Are they bad?" Phil looked at me after reading the same note. "Yes Phil they're a physco crazy manic who has tried to kill us multiple times for no known reason. Mainly they're after Y/N. And they went to prison. We were safe. They are back and looking for vengeance. They are the worst news possible." I spoke calmly, then I ran off to find Shayne.

???? POV
"Let the monkeys dance F/N" I, her second in command, attempted to calm the raging beast. "NO!" She slammed her fist against the table. "You don't understand what that BITCH did to me. You know understand the pain!" She stabbed the table with a long and shiny knife she pulled out of seemingly no where.

"Okay. Well. Maybe watch them dance and pull the strings?" She cackled "Done that" She screams, throwing the knife in my direction "What about just kill her?" I roll my eyes. Honestly, give the girl a break.

F/N stared at me, blankly. "No. She must live. To remember what she did. The longer it takes her, the more pain she gets. And, nevertheless, she's my friend after all." An evil glint in her eye appears and she is swallowed by the shadows, laughing menacingly.

Y/N POV
It was dark. Darker then before. I heard screams. I heard laughter.  I heard...footsteps...

Remembering the Phil was also here I began to yell (muffled) and pull on my restrains. All hope was popped when Daniel walked in. "Hey pumpkin. I have some yummy food for you to eat." He took my mouth gag off and I spit in his eye "Don't call me pumpkin" I attempted to kick the food away,I didn't trust him, but it was no use. "You need to eat" he smiled,like he still cared for me. I shook my head and he looked pissed. "I'll force it down your fucking throat if you don't. " he threatened.

"That's the problem you've got. With round the clock torture you can't really step it up from there." (Deadpool reference)Dan growled at me "There is one way I can. One thing you never wanted while we were together." He smirked and I knew what he meant. Without looking fearful I held my head high. "You wouldn't" he cocked an eyebrow. And placed a hand on his belt "Are you sure?"