Arkward Mornings

Y/N POV
It was a Monday morning,which meant going to the office. I got up, showered and made breakfast for me, Courtney and our.....unwanted guest.

I placed three plates of pancakes on the table, accompanied by syrup and three cups of coffee. "BREAKFAST!" I yelled, only seeing one girl emerge from the living room "Courtney 's in the shower" she said, as if she was a robot.

While she sat down and began to eat I took the time to study her face. It had changed a lot since the last day I saw her. She had red, bloodshot eyes, dark circles under her eyes and her movements were that of a robotic zombie.

There was an arkward silence in the air, neither of us talking to the other. I didn't know what to say. What would I say?

Luckily I didn't have to, ask Courtney came in and sensed the arkwardmess and just talked and talked. Thank god for Courtney.

After they finished eating I immediately got to cleaning, to avoid more arkwardness, I think f/n got the message because she didn't even look my way anymore, which I was thankful for.

Before we left I grabbed my f/g (Favorite Game) bag and put some shoes on, while hearing Courtney talk to f/n. "You are a part of the squad though, we can say you had to go on a trip. Come on!" Courtney wanted her to go back to the office then. "No. I. I need to do something today anyway" I rolled my eyes. She always had been a pathetic actor.

So when Courtney and I finally left the apartment she was still inside. We left the door unlocked and gave her a key incase she wanted to leave. Hopefully she would.

We stopped on the way to the office for a starbucks and a cake, because why not?