Office Time

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I should update tomorrow as I'll be I a car for hours. Anyway, here is the chapter!
---------

Courtney and I went out separate ways once we had arrived at the office, as usual. I walked into the gaming room to be pushed out again by a blur I didn't see the face of. I attempted to open the door but something was blocking it. "Very funny guys" I say to the door "Let me in" I knocked and Mari's face popped out "Not yet. Go talk to the squad" and she slammed the door in my face. I walked to the squad room like she said, only seeing no one around. I rolled my eyes and played in my phone for a bit.

"Y/n?" Damien sat next to me, probably wondering why I wasn't in the office "Hey" I replied, looking up at my phone "Did they lock you out too?" I nodded, my mind going back to why they did. Boze tan into the room "GET YO ASSES TO THE OFFICE!" Then she ran out again.

Damien and I looked at each other and shrugged, going back there would be better than staying here anyway.

We got up and walked into the room, where nothing looked different. Apart from everyone's faces. We sat at our computers talking, only to be silenced by Joven "EVERYBODY LISTEN UP we are going to be doing a secret santa for the office. Everyone's names are in this santa hat" which he pulled up to show us "and you shall take one name." I nodded and we all took turns taking out a name.

My Secret Santa was.....

Who do you want it to be? Leave a comment below!