Sarsapillia Slide

UPDATED: August 2022

We all met in the mess hall, ready to film again, "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES! WILD WEST!" The whole cast screamed as usual, yet having to do multiple takes because people kept saying they messed up. "Welcome to the Sasparilla Slide" Ian started to talk about the competition, the rules and what we had to do. The Randy Bandits went first

Once they finished the once dry table and floor was now was as dry as if there was a flood inside the building "Could you get any more water on the table?" I called out to them "Let's see you do it then L/N" Damien called out. "Yeah, let's see just how much better Cowbaes are!" I called back while the judges were drying the table. "Just make out!" Shayne called out in a sassy voice, causing everyone to erupt in laughter.

The round started and we were doing really well, it was so much harder then it looked. I caught nearly all my cups and at the end of the first round the Cowbaes were in the lead!

The second round started and we went first this time. The second round was a style round, and it was so much harder. Shayne did 'hat trick' on one of his goes, which meant he caught the cup and water in his hat. That seemed a lot easier then anything else, so I tried doing it. We ended our round and it was time for the Randy Bandits to try it. They do quite well, but they did cheat. Even though they cheated, the Cowbaes still won! That's a 2 to 1 for us! -------------We all sat in the dining hall eating our dinner. Courtney, Olivia, Mari and I were sat in a booth by the windows, talking about the competition. Olivia stopped mid sentence and pointed out the window. Shayne, Noah, Keith and Damien were walking in. "Y/N!!" Mari sang as they sat at the table next to ours. I tried to take no notice and continued to eat. "SO Y/N" Olivia spoke, purposely loud enough for the 4 men to hear, they turned their heads in our direction. I didn't like where this was going.

"What do you think is Randy Bandits chance of winning?" She spoke, just as loud as before. "WELL" I start off, as loud as her "you don't have to shout" I said in my normal voice before continuing, "and you could make a come back. Cowbaes have only won two, and there's plenty more.'' I spoke, knowing what she was doing, so I played her game. "Yeah and" Mari joined in "If we do win, you get to go on that date with you-" I cut her off rather quickly "SHUT IT" I snarled at her, smirking, but only so she could see. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Damien smirking and looking at me, probably because of Mari. This was going to get really annoying, really quickly.

Yes I put this in the last chapter, BUTTTT

One character from Cowbaes will be taken out of this contest so you can participate. But who do you want taken out? Comment here!!