Let's Just Hang Out

We all grab our Starbucks from the kichen and sit in front of the TV once again, to watch random rubbish because why not? Damien pulls me closer to him so I am now sitting on his lap with my body pressed against his chest. He stops moving me signalling he was comfortable and places his head on my shoulder.

I smiled and hug him back the beat that I could before looking over at the others and seeing them making out but...getting heated....

"Oi! Get a room. And a condom!" Damien yells at them jokingly. Yet dispite both knowing that it's a joke and everything, they both go into Courtneys room. Probably playing with Damien and I "DON'T BE TOO LOUD THANKS!" I shout after them, to keep the joke going.

Damien turned the TV over and began to randomly kiss my neck. Each time I turned my head and smiled and him, each time he smirked and pulled me closer-despite how difficult that task proved itself to be. He still found a way.

After the show we were watching had ended he switched he whole thing off and carried me to my room against my will "Damien! Day put my down!" I attempted to wriggle out of his grip, yet to no avail. 

I'm sorry I've been away for so long and I should really have more chapters ready but I don't. I've been so stressed and cooped up I've not had the best of times. I'm sorry for the LONG wait but I hope I can update a little more frequently. If not then feel free to kill me.