Chill Weekend

UPDATED: August 2022

After Summer Games, everyone was worn out due to both the activities we had done and the heat we had done them in. The instant I woke up, I immediately went for a nice, cold shower. I stayed there until I was cool enough. I hop out and throw on a random yet comfortable outfit of light shorts and an over sized Pokemon shirt. I open my computer and decide to film something for my own YouTube channel. I set everything up and decide to film Resident Evil 7. Hitting record, I check everything is properly recording and my audio. Once i'm happy with everything I happily say my intro and being the game.

After an hour of filming I bid goodbye, ending the video and quitting out of the game. I load everything into my editing software and run into the kitchen to make a sandwich and have a drink before heading back into my room and started to edit the video. I was about half way done with the edit when Courtney knocks on my door. She comes and sits on my bed while i turn my attention away from the video and to her. We start talking about random things before she mentions inviting a few people over for a chilled game night. We plan out the games, snacks and who to invite before messaging them with the time. With two hours before everyone was set to come over, I finish my editing within an hour and spend the last hour helping Courtney get ready, planning, prepping and ordering food and snacks.

I decided to make a cake for the game night, as I love to bake and I haven't had a chance to in a while. I put on my headphones and begun to bake and dance. I finish the batter, putting it into the tins and into the oven and starting on the butter cream and icing. It took me a while to choose what icing I wanted, but I eventually landed on making a chocolate ganache. The cake came out looking perfect, I left it to cool as I went to get changed into a more suitable outfit for a game night. I kept the shorts on but changed into a more colourful shirt, then fixed my hair. Once I was happy, I went back to the kitchen to finish the cake before everyone arrived. Just as I moved the cake to set there was a knock on the door. Courtney went to let people in as I cleaned things way and set out some drinks and snacks. Mari, Olivia, Ian, Shayne, Wes and Joven entered, Wes immediately spying the cake.

We ate pizza, played some games such as Monopoly, Mario Kart and Smash, watched a couple movies and ate most of the cake. By Midnight most people had fallen asleep, except Mari and Shayne who had left. I cleaned some bits away before heading to bed for the night.

So here's a pointless life update: It's shit. BUTTTT I have been mentioned in a book, and it's in one book I have been reading for a while,  which I caught up with earlier today. It's by Smosh_Sire.

And don't worry, u haven't forgotten about that date Damien promised you. It's coming (wink wonk) BYE FOR NOW! VOTE AND COMMENT SHIT!!

Here's a question- Favourite members of smosh (male and female)

Mine are Damien and Mari. Conveniently both from games. Anyway, next chapter will be a place holder FOR NOW! I'm gonna write as much as possible, and aim to update once a week. At least. I'm just trying to make this a long chapter now aren't I? Yeah......