Inflatable Wipeout Challenge

"WELCOME TO THE NEXT COMPETITION!" Matt Raub screams out, busting all of our poor unsuspecting ears. He then begins to tell us about the next competition Bouncing Baby Balls of DOOM! Which is a relay race which includes throwing dodge balls at each other.

We had Three #GuestRefs who were Garrett Palm, Tanner Risner and the #BestDressedGuestRef Tim Baker from Tims Channel.

The balloonatics went first, Noah picked up balls and effortlessly made it past the bouncy balls. Lasercorn fell onto the second and third ball. Olivia fell into the last ball and Ian made it across, but only barely. The cursed little smol but not smol boi Wesley went next and did okay, as well as you can expect for a cursed, awful rapper, link haired giant. Sumo Shayne went next and failed the second jump.

Noah went up again and effortlessly dud it again, Lasercorn falling in his dust. Olivia carefully made it and Ian fell into the soft wall of the 'arena'. Lil curse boy went up and we were allowed to throw balls, we knocked him down and shayne came up. "EASY TARGET" I yelled over the loud screams of my friends. We knocked him off and so came Noah, who we finally knocked off. Lasercorn went up and Garrett, the worst ref, hit him in the face with his balls. Olivia fell at the first jump which called the end of the Balloonatics round.

Courtney went first for us and she was as good as Noah. Keith went next and fell at the last jump into the soft wall. I was next, and I was shitting myself. I jumped to the first ball. Then the second. Then I fell and slapped Tanner in the dick with the balls I was carrying. Apologising like mad I ran back up and hoped no one saw that. But everyone did.

Damien went after me and fell on the second one. Mari danced over the balls like a graceful gazelle and Sumo Joven failed. Courtney amazed us all once more as did Keith. I ran up and ran across all of them, impressing myself I threw all of the balls in and watched Damien fail again. Mari did it perfectly and Joven failed.

They began to throw balls at Courtney who wasn't fazed by it, Keith made it brilliantly and I thought I would surely fall, even though I didn't!  Damien fell on the second one while Mari got her balls in just as the time ran out.

Tim called out the points.

Balloonatics: 84
Inflatabulls: 131

INFLATABULLS WIN!!

What team or you cheering for this year? I gotta go with Inflatabulls right now. Anyway thanks for reading I'm trying at least one update a day now and I think it's going well.