7 Minutes In Heaven

UPDATED: August 2022

Once everyone agreed to play, we wrote all our names down, folded it so you couldn't tell whose name it was and put them into a bowl, sitting down to being this new hell of 7 Minuets in Heaven. Wes asked who should go first and no one volunteered themselves, so we chose Joven, as he chose the game. He placed his hand in the bowl, stirring the papers and pulled one out. He dramatically opened it and his face fell as he read the name on the paper, "Wesley." Neither boy moved, so Mari and I pushed them into the room and closed the door, Shayne shouted out that they had 7 minutes alone.

After the time was up the pair walked out, they looked pissed at each other. Everyone teased them about it before it was time for another pair went in. Joven chose Mari to pick out a name, and she picked out Sohinki, I think that they definitely did it. After them Mari chose Ian who pulled Lasercorn, then Keith picked out Noah. Considering people had the possibility to go in twice, so far it was working out. Next was Shayne's turn and he picked out Courtney. He made a joke as the two of them went into the room. After 7 minutes they both came out of the room with a smile on their faces.

Shayne picked Damien to go next. He jumped up and picked out a piece of paper. After reading the name he chuckled slightly, "Y/N"

Heyyyy guys! thanks for reading this chapter. I'm splitting this into two parts because, I feel that you may or may not want to decide what happens next.

You and Damien can do anything in that 7 minutes, what will it be? It's up to you. All you have to do is comment or PM me. I don't mind.

I'm away tomorrow, I'm going to Norwich for a day with my mates. *moans* I hate socialising. Any who, I am going to make a new cover. I will make an A/N on it. I'll probably do that now as I'm really awake right now. So I'll see you in the next chapter

Remember to comment what you wanna do with Damien. It can be as smutty as you want...

Shit I have to write it. Eh. See ya later! Goooodddddbye!