7 Minutes With Damien

UPDATED: August 2022

As he read out my name Courtney nudged my shoulder and pushed me up. I followed Damien into the room, my heart beating out of my chest and my face a tomato again. The door was locked behind us, someone calling out "7 Minuets!" and Damien sat on the bed, patting the space next to him. I sat net to him and we spent the time getting to know each other better, avoiding the elephant of the kiss. After speaking for a while we play 2 truths, 1 lie. By the time a knock sounded, both Damien and I were in stitches from laughing. We walked out, still laughing, and everyone looked at us.

Courtney immediately asked what we did, and I told her the truth and she gave Mari $5, saying she bet that we would end up fucking. We continued to play the game for a few more rounds before grabbing pillows, blankets and moving over to his couch. We built a blanket fort on, and under their couch, creating a beautifully comfortable castle. Everyone took turns to change into their pyjamas in the other rooms.

Once changed everyone got comfortable, Shayne put on The Shining. Joven and Olivia got jumpscared the most, but as it's an old film, and not that scary, no one else was really that scared at the film.

Hey, thanks for reading. I hope you like the new cover, I know I do!!

Here's a question for you all, what's yours and Damien's ship name?

Mine is Tamien. 😂😂 Anyway, I'll update some of my other books today, see you in the next chapter!!