"Cute Couple"

Mari and I were the only ones here...again. So we decided to prank the next people to walk in. Which just so happened to be Sohinki and Damien. Obviously Mari went for Sohinki. So I grabbed me silly string, electric hand buzzer and walked over to him "Hey Dame" I greet him, he is already sitting at his desk, turning his monitor on "Morning" he smiles and pulls me onto his lap, so I'm sitting sideways face to face with him "sleep well?" He asked,  wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah" I say, leaning into him. "Did you?" I ask, wanting to be polite, and I also wanted to know...

"Yeah. It was quite quiet though. Shayne was out again." I laugh. Since Shayne and Courtney started dating, they have been together 24/7. It gets really annoying.

We continued talking for a bit, well, until #creepyjoven came along and took pictures of us. Then Flitz and Wes came in, looked at us, and winked to Damien. What the hell is wrong with these boys? Once Lasercorn had arrived, we talked about videos to play in our weekly segments, Damien still hadn't let me off of his lap.

Monday- Maricraft- Superhero Theme
Tuesday - Honest Game Trailers
Wednesday- Live Show
Thursday- No Videos
Friday- Game Bang
Saturday- Damien and Shayne Show
Sunday- Board AF

"You two look adorable" Wes pointed out, once we finished planning our new schedule. We blushed and he finally let me off of him "I'M FREE MARI! I'M A FREE BIRD" I yell, while everyone in the office laughed. Damien grabbed my wrist and kissed me, after I had ran around the office a lot.

Bleh. This is the best I can do right now. Tomorrow may not have a new chapter. I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for reading!!