STOP CALLING ME!

Damien walks in smiling "Hey N/N whatcha doing?" I smile with him "Texting some friends." I turn my phone off, leaving my phone to continously buzz  "But I'm about to beat your sorry ass at Mario Kart!" His soft smile slowly turns into a wicked grin "Oh, you're going down"

Phil's POV
Y/N stops talking in the chat and does whatever it is she's doing. I walk into Dan's room and see him starring blankly at a wall. "Dan?" I ask the shell of my dark haired friend as I approach his huddled form. I receive no response as I continue to walk toward him. "Dan it was years ago" "I DON'T CARE!" He lashes out, making a hurried movement towards the door.

"She's found someone else. Like you did" I blankly comment, giving up. He storms into the living room to watch anime as I take everything out of his room that could be a danger to him.  Yes he is  logical but I just want to make sure. I hide it all away and join him on the sofa.

Dan's POV
Y/N. Has she already forgotten? I suppose maybe she wanted to. I just didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to hurt her. I might as well just go waste my life on tumblr. I get up and walk to my room, Phil watching me like a hawk.

I sit on my dark sheets and look at my phone. Should I call her? Without thinking I dial her number. It rings out. Before I know it I've called her 15 times. Why am I desperate now that I know she's moved on?

Y/N POV
Damien won the first race and selects Rainbow Road, as it's one of the hardest. He chuckles as if he's evil "I thought you were gonna kick my ass?" The race starts and I get a call. I glance at the caller ID and notice Dan is calling me. I leave it and continue to race.

Not even 10 minutes pass and my phone keeps blowing up "Who's so desperate to get hold of you?" Damien asks, worried it's a repeat of F/N. "My old...friend Dan." I answer. He nods, recognizing the name "Dan Howell?" I nod as he calls me back, again. I roll my eyes and answer. Dan's silent "Would you stop calling me?!" I sass, both annoyed and curious as to why he's called so much. The line is silent and he hangs up. Even more confused and curious I text Phil.

Philly🌞
Y- Philly what's wrong with Dan? He keeps calling me then didn't talk when I answered.
P- I told you N/N he misses you.
Y- ???
P- He still loves you
Y- 😂😂😂
P- I'm serious
Y- Oh.
P- Don't worry about it. He'll be fine in a bit

Y- I wasn't worried

P- Oh, okay well this was probably a one time thing, dont think about it. I need to go, bye N/N

Y-Okay bye Philly! :D

I lock my phone  and smile up at Damien, who had paused the race and was eating.  He smiled at me with a mouthful of beefy, crunchy taco. I laughed at him, causing him to choke slightly.